chapter 5:rose

tw:some violence in this chapter

It's been two days and James is still in our basement. My dad showed me pictures of James and my mother on dates,at the beach,on vacation. I found out that my mom didn't move out of new york right away when she abandoned me. She moved to the apartment complex across the street from ours and watched me leave with hazel. My hatred only grew worse towards her.

I hear a knock on my door "come in'' I say as I'm putting some socks on "so um we were trying to get information out of him but he said he would only talk to the little firecracker one because he feels like he can dominate you" luciano says with quotations. I laugh a little "ok what are you trying to get out of him" i ask "he knows where your mother is" i freeze "okay ill get it out of him, plus no man can dominate me outside of the bedroom" i brush past him and relize what i just said holy fuck your a dumb bitch you can't just tell people that niki i slap my forehead but why should you care what other people think i made my way downstairs pretty quickly and notice that james is quite beaten bloody,vinchenzo is more into beating the shit out of people to get information.

After about an hour and 6 toes later james speaks "fine fine ill tell you" i smirk "shes-shes" hes quite breathless "she's in france, we moved there 2 years ago, but she has a second home that she wouldn't tell me about just in case something happened we could hide there. She never told me for this exact situation so she would be safe" im absolutely stunned,my mother has lived 2 and a half hours away from me and I never knew. Milan isn't very far from France. I walk out of the room. No other words said and make it to the table where everyone is eating lunch." She's been in France these last two years but there's no way she's still there she has a safe house she didn't tell him about just in case we came looking for her." Vinchenzo and Stefano are shocked as to what they heard and Antonio freezes, then it hits me. We need more information and James doesn't have all of it.

Without another word I make my way downstairs and stop in front of james "since you're all juiced up out of information, where can I find people who know more?" i walk over to the table and grab a hammer. "I know you know she has friends" he's tired give him a little wake up call i smash the hammer on the same side i did 2 days ago and he screams so loud it's music to my ears hit him again i hit  the same spot over and over and over "I'LL TELL U ALRIGHT AHHHHH" i drop the hammer on the floor "next friday our people are having an annual masquerade ball" he catches his breath "anyone there will know more than me" im let out a small breath "and how do i know your not send send us into a trap?" hit him again i pick up the hammer "NONONONO AHHHHH" this time im more violent with what im doing i don't even notice that ive somehow broken skin "STOP PLEASE JUST STOP" i listen and he continues.

"It's also a search party for your mom. She fled as soon as she saw someone take a picture of her at the cafe. We always go to" he's barely speaking niki stop before you kill him "ok thanks" sending him a smile and walking back upstairs. I notice everyone is wide eyed as i walk in, even dad "please don't tell me you lit him on fire" dad knows i've done it before "no but i got what we needed, he definitely doesn't have anymore information so i made him give up the rest of his groups whereabouts. They know more about mom and they are holding a masquerade ball next friday ''i say we go get 2 men 2 women and leave." my dad looks at me with concern "ok well have to figure out a better plan but good work nicoletta" he sends me a smile. I walk up to my room because torturing someone takes a lot out of you.

I feel accomplished and walk into hazels room "hey do you wanna have- OH MY GOD HAZEL JANE DUBOIS YOU ARE NOT TAKING NUDES RIGHT NOW" we both laugh as to what i just walked into and she the explained just incase green eyes from the bar asks she's ready. "Did you even find out his name?" she looks at me "yea his name is marcus" i nod "ok you slut let me see these pictures" we both laugh a little while looking through them. "These are all terrible. I'm taking these for you" after about an hour of taking photos we landed on four and saved them to her 'my eyes only.'

ok this is a shorter chapter but the next one is way longer

also do you guys wanna see anything from luciano's pov??