chapter 33: shower

quietly walking upstairs he silently kicks his bedroom door open and closed. I cling onto his neck as he opens the bathroom door, placing me on the cold black counter he walks to the door.

shutting the bathroom door he walks back over to me. my legs continue to bounce and he places a hand on each knee gently "wow i really did a number on you" he smirks and i roll my eyes playfully. he places a soft kiss on my lips before walking over to the shower.

he turns the shower to the hottest setting before walking over to me with a smile. He places his hands on my knees. He leans foward brushing his lips on my neck causing me to gasp. my hands find his hair as he softly kisses my neck and collar bones.

my lower body jolts a bit due to my sensitivity right now and he pulls back up with a huge smirk on his face "showers ready" he pulls his shirt up and i do that same.

I try to pull my shorts off but it's a little hard considering my current state. "Here let me help" Luciano gently takes my shorts and panties off at the same time leaving my body on the cold counter.

Luciano completely undresses before holding his hand out. I slide myself off the counters and walk to the shower with him. He lets me step in before him and follows me in closing the door.

The hot water hits my body and I feel my back relax against Luciano's torso. His hands stroke my arms and upper back as I lean on him. his arms wrap around me and his chin finds my head.

This is nice. like really fucking nice. my hands find his biceps and i just keep them there. We stand in this position letting the water fall on us for a few minutes.

I feel his arms move from my body and I open my eyes. Luciano grabs his shampoo and I turn to face him. "We need to actually get clean." he squeezes some onto his hand and lathers the shampoo. "turn" and i do

massaging the shampoo into my scalp the clean scent fills my nostrils. Luciano moves his hands down to the rest of my long hair taking his time to rub the shampoo in.

slightly nudging me forward,the water starts to wash the shampoo out of my hair. his hands start to ring the water out of my hair.

once the shampoo is all out he grabs the conditioner and adds a bit to his hand. massaging the conditioner through my hair. pulling away he grabs the shampoo and almost puts some in his hand before I take the bottle from him.

"i wanna do it" i smile at him and he lets go of the shampoo bottle. squirting some shampoo in my hand I get on my tippy toes to reach his head.

"You're too short to reach" I roll my eyes and tug his arm down so he is face level with me "stay" I continue to massage the shampoo in and he doesn't move "good boy" i pat his head and his eyebrows raise.

He stands up straight and his hands slide to my waist and he steps forward so the water falls on us both and I laugh a bit. running my hands through my hair and getting all the conditioner out.

Luciano hands me the conditioner and I take some in my hand. He bends down and I work my hands through his hair being careful that I've gotten his whole head.

He leans back on the wall and I grab the body wash. He watches me from a small distance but I choose to ignore it. my eyes quickly flick down to his dick for a moment but i take my eyes away and turn around still washing my body. control yourself niki

I feel him step closer to me and spin my body around so he's completely under the water and I'm by the wall.

i watch him, how the water drips down his perfectly toned body, how his hands run through his soft hair, the way his tattoos fall over his skin, the scars placed all over his body i want this man to fuck me, i mean he already is.

he grabs the body wash and starts to wash his body off. my eyes examine his body mentally tracing all his tattoos. How is he just perfection? my eyes reach up to his face. We make direct eye contact. i smile "you have a staring problem"

he finishes washing his body "no,you're just very fun to look at" he smiles softly before turning the water off. I walk to the shower door and step out grabbing a towel.

i dry myself off before wrapping the towel around my body. Luciano does the same and wraps his towel around his waist. Jesus, he's so hot I don't think I'll ever get over it.

walking into his room luciano walks over to his dresser and pulls out some clothes. he throws me some sweatpants and a large t-shirt. "You can wear these" , catching the clothing in my hands, I smile at him.

"thank you" i throw the shirt on his bed and let my towel drop. pulling up his sweatpants, I turn to his bed and grab his t-shirt. sliding it over my head, I turn around and pick up my towel.

i walk into the bathroom and place it on the counter before walking back into his bedroom. Luciano sits on his bed smiling "what" i walk over to his bed and struggle to get on.

luciano laughs a bit as i set myself on his bed. "shut it" his eyebrows raise.laying next to him, his arms wrap around my body and we relax into each other. he stares at me and i examine his face.

"I meant what I said" his voice is quite "about?" I gently touch us face. he's quiet for a moment and he scans my face. He sighs "be my girlfriend niki" my heart flips. holy shit holy shit holy shit

"i-" my cheeks heat up and i smile love is for the weak my mother's voice rings and my stomach drops fuck it "i would love to be your girlfriend luciano" he smiles and grabs my face pressing his lips on mine.

pulling back we stare at each other smiling "let's get some rest"

janshwuengsuwbwhwjsbehehevskeu AHHH okay besties this is a cute lil filler<3

i might do a double post today idk yet.