thank you.

ruthless is over and i'm sad. i'm writing this as a thank you to all my readers who have followed me through the journey of my first book. ruthless brought me through the darkest point in my life giving me something to distract myself from what i was going through. when i first created niki i made her who i wanted to be. confident and sexy, not afraid of others, powerful. now i have become all of that and when i look into the mirror i see someone i love that deserves the world. thank you all for reading and enjoying my story ruthless has truly been so good to me.

although this book is over doesn't mean i'm going to stop writing and i plan on having another book out in a few months. i've learned so much in my writing and you can truly see from chapter one to chapter seventy six. my next book with be a little different but here's a few hints.

-mafia
-enemies to lovers
-slow burn
-he's toxic but she won't put up with it.

this is the end of ruthless but i do have many plans for these characters in the future. i hope everyone can at least take one thing from this story, love yourself to the fullest and be confident in everything you do no matter what. i love you all.

- F.W