chpater 30: sanchez

HEY!!  before this chapter starts here's how i picture the sanchez family. i personally see blade as Matthew Daddario but if you see him as anyone else feel free to do so!!

 i personally see blade as Matthew Daddario but if you see him as anyone else feel free to do so!!

my eyes open to the painful sun. ugh fuck i sit up of course luciano leaves my bed before i wake up.

stepping out of bed i take in a sharp inhale fucking bitch my entire body is sore. That's what you get for liking it rough. I limp to my bathroom and lean on my counter as I wash up for the day.

I hear the same light footsteps and hazel walks in. "good morning sexy" i have to tell her now "good morning hot stuff" i smile at her "i have to show you something" her eyebrows furrow.

I immediately rip off my hoodie exposing the hickeys on my neck and collar bones. hazels eyes widen "oh my FUCK GOD YOU-" she slaps her hands over her mouth "you guys had sex" her voice is now at a loud whisper.

"it was absolutely fucking amazing oh my god he was so much better than brandon,it was back arching, position switching,roughly pounding me into oblivion sex. blade is a close second" hazel sits on the floor "i'm internally screaming" i laugh a bit "alright get up you whore we have to figure out what i'm going to wear"

I pull her up and I limp a little while walking with her "damn how rough did you guys go?" I sigh "very" she snorts.

I put on a red crop top and shorts before heading into the bathroom and covering any hickeys that show. It takes fifteen minutes but my skin looks normal and it's worth it. This is gonna be a tough few days.

Hazel takes my hand and I fight through the pain and walk normally. Walking down the stairs I see three people at the table "niki hi love" Maria Sanchez smiles "maria!" I walk down the stairs and make my way to the table and hug her.

"I haven't seen you in so long" her embrace is tight. "I know niki we've been busy" she pulls back "look at you,all grown. Last time you just turned 17" she smiles and my focus changes to Daniel Sanchez who is standing up to greet me.

"Hi Daniel," I smile and hug him. Considering he's 6'4 it's a little hard "how have you been?" he pulls back from the hug "i've been good,so has business of course" i smile "well you're in charge of the drug cartel i would hope" i laugh a bit and he laughs with me.

The Sanchez's have been friends with my father since he was in high school. They handle all drugs of any kind being brought into or being sent out for the mafia. To my brothers and I Mr. and Mrs Sanchez are like our aunt and uncle.

You would think that maria sanchez was some sweet woman but she could beat your ass with heels on and has snorted more coke than a collage girl.

Mr. Daniel Sanchez is a genuine kind person and loves with all his soul,but he can shoot you with his eyes closed. They have a son named Brandon but we just call him Blade because of his knife throwing skills.