chapter 13: feelings

Opening my eyes the light hurts hangovers a bitch. I realize theres arms firmyly around my waist who the fuck. that's when his sent floods my nostriols once again and flashes of last night fill my mind. It's only small fragments but I do remember climbing into Luciano's bed. I also remember him admitting his father hitting him and his mom.

his head is nudged into my shoulder and my arms  and hands are interlaced with his. quite a romantic sight if you ask me. i try to get out without waking him but it's no use his arms are completely locking me to his body. Fuck i wanna avoid an akward moment but thats impossible.

"If you wanna leave you can" he must be a light sleeper. His voice is soft and raspy that's hot my stomach fills with butterflies. "I should go shower and take care of this headache" I let out a small dry chuckle as I turned to face him. His brown eyes are now a lighter shade in the sun,like pools of gold. "Lucky for me i've had enough hangovers to push through this little one" i roll my eyes at him and he smiles. Our fingers are still interlocked. I glance down at them and pull away as I get up.

Jumping down from his bed I walk over to my bikini on the floor. Picking it up I turned to him "did i change infront of you?" my voice is at a whisper as much as i want this man to see me naked not like THAT he quietly laughs "i turned around i didn't see anything important,i promise"

I nod my head and sigh in relief and exit his room. My heart is pounding and the butterflies in my stomach flutter niki why do you feel like this? I make my way to my room and shut my door. Heading into the bathroom i turn on the shower and stare at myself in the mirror and admire how large Luciano's clothes are on me ill give these back after my shower. I take some medicine for my pounding headache and then step into my shower.

I become quite dizzy so I sit on my shower floor and continue. Pressing my body against the wall the warm water hits my skin and i close my eyes

I think we've had enough alcohol for one night
Flashes of my body running into his as he grips my neck run through my mind
The feeling of my body pressing into his erupts to the surface of my skin

My eyes snap open and I'm brought back to reality "oh my god" my voice is at a breathless whisper my hands brush against my neck. As I wash the rest of my body the incident replays in my mind. Stepping out of the shower I dry myself off and head to my closet to change for the day.

I put on some jean shorts and a hoodie I cropped. Stepping out hazel is on my bed. "I have something to tell you but we'll talk after breakfast" she looks confused "it's about Luciano but no time to talk now" her eyes light up "ok then" she scoots off my bed and we walk to breakfast.

"Morning you too" my father is in a good mood today "morning dad" I send him a smile "good morning Dman" hazel sits down all cheery my father sends her a confused look. "Niki, you look less whorey today." Is Antonio really with this again I send him a glare. "I thought you learned your lesson. Do I need to show you what happens when you disrespect me" I point my knife at him. Stefano is seated next to me so he gently takes the knife out of my hand "let's not kill our brother." Glancing over at him my attention is drawn to Luciano.

He's smiling but his hand covers his lips concealing his attempt to hold in laughter i roll my eyes at him playfully

"Changing the subject we just shipped Carter off to France so the plan has been put into action" Vinchenzo sends everyone a nervous smile. "Yea its good plan niki we break from within" my father verbally applauds me

....

Hazel and I walk to my room and she plops down onto my bed. Joining her I take a long breath sitting down next to her "um last night Luciano and I got really drunk in the hot tub and nothing happened between us,well-" hazels hands find her mouth and she gasps "YOU KISSED" my eyebrows jump "NONONONO lemme finish" i pause "im only getting bits of it but he tried to take the voka away from me and i turned around to keep drinking and he choked me to take it from me. Not in the i wanna kill you way but in the i wanna take u here and now way" Hazels mouth is dropped.