chapter 28: crema

hey besties!! so before this chapter starts here are some inspo pics for haylees Crema house and then a picture of how i see Haylee Deluca. enjoy the chapter lovelies💕

 enjoy the chapter lovelies💕

Putting on a flowy dress, I examine myself in the mirror

Putting on a flowy dress, I examine myself in the mirror. The dress stops a little higher than my knee and has puffy short sleeves. ugh i love crema adding some basic sandals and gold jewelry i'm done with the outfit.

i hear a knock on my door "come in" hazel walks in and her eyes widen "oh my god i love it,moms first impression is important" how the fuck did she figure it out she plops down on my bed "thank god i don't have to deal with that" i snort at her comment

"how did you even figure it out" i fold my arms turning to her she looks at me like i'm dumb "he didn't offer to take any of us at breakfast and you were totally blushing" i place my hands on my face "shush" i fluff my hair in the mirror.

"you look cute nik don't stress it" i sigh turning to her again "do you wanna get matching tattoos?" i  look at her smiling "well duh" that's actually a good idea i adjust my necklace and grab my phone 11:42am "oh shit i gotta leave but we'll talk about the tattoos later" i hold out my hand and she grabs it walking with me.

heading downstairs Luciano sits on the couch and looks up. his eyes widen a bit and a small smile spreads across his face "well it took you long enough let's go" hazel squeezes my hand and whispers in my ear "bitch he is totally blown away" i laugh and she lets go.

"alright let's go" I grab the handle and he follows.

walking into the driveway i see a new black car you're actually joking "did my dad get you a car before he got me one" i place my hand on the hood. he shrugs his shoulders "guess so" he winks at me as he gets into the drivers side.

opening the door i step in "ah ah you have to be over 5'7 to sit in the front" i roll my eyes at him and buckle my seatbelt. "You're an ass" he smiles and starts the car.

pulling out of the driveway we drive through town to get to the rural roads that will eventually lead us to Crema.

Luciano's hand found my thigh at some point but I didn't mind holy shit I have feelings for this fucker. The reality of the situation hit me. I didn't show any emotion.