chapter 24: the avalon

TW:violence/torture

A month has gone by and Luciano had his last checkup today to determine if he's officially all healed up, he is and is more excited than he should be.

hazel and vinchenzo have really stepped up. He treats her how she deserves to be treated. and Antonio has been more aggravated lately.

getting out of the pool i dry myself off with a towel and head inside walking into the kitchen i hear blaise and his screams from downstairs. laughing a bit I pour myself some water and sit on the counter.

I hear some stomping coming my way and a very bloody vinchenzo stands in the hall. "niki he's gonna tell us where mom is but he wants to tell you get downstairs NOW" running back downstairs i follow him.

I place my towel over my body considering I'm in nothing but a bikini and step into the room. Luciano looks at me and takes his blood spattered hoodie off and they say romance is dead ok niki not the time.

I took the hoodie and put it on. it's large enough to cover my whole body and i feel calmer knowing that blaise won't get a single peek.

stepping up he chuckles. but his smile is wiped off as soon as he sees me "awww do i still scare you" his face is still scabbed with the words i wrote on his cheeks.

roses bitch

"Where's my mom" a small grin grows across his face "i'll tell you but you're not gonna like it" i feel hazel gently grab my arm and lean her head on my shoulder "ok out with it" i fold my arms.

he spits out some blood blinking slowly "i've waited so long for this victory,this control over you mi amore" he chuckles. Luciano walks up to him and punches him in the face. He walks off massaging his knuckles and i smile at him.

"come on blaise tell us" my father walks behind with a knife and stabs him in the shoulder. he lets out a scream as my father twists the knife. "i'll stop if you tell us" he screams a bit more "ok ok stop" i laugh.

"where is she" i step closer to him and lean down placing my pointer finger and thumb on his chin raising his head slightly."ill only tell you come closer" ok what the fuck. i bring my ear to his face and he laughs.

"the avalon, apartment 6B"

his whisper sends chills down my spine and the words make my stomach drop. your fucking kidding "what" i feel anger grow in my body niki he wants this calm down i don't. I let the anger bubble up. I don't care.

he darkly chuckles "i told you that you weren't gonna like it mommy's in the home she hurt you in" i slap him across the face "you lying piece of shit" i slap him again and then i punch him.

and again
and again
and again

i feel vinchenzo grab me "he's lying! he has to be" i try to kick my way out but it's no use "oh sweetheart is someone mad that mama went home to the avalon" he pouts at me "or are you mad that your too stupid to figure it out on your own" he tilts his head "shut the fuck up!" i kick vinchenzo in the stomach and he lets me go.

i run towards Blaise "you disgusting. worthless. asshole" i say between slaps. he's lying he has to be. tears fill in my eyes.

stop walk way you can't show weakness

my hand stays frozen in the air. i pull away and wall out "fuck this" i turn around and brush my shoulder against hazel.

The rage inside me continues to grow. I walk out and head to my room.

Mom is home. She's at the home you grew up in, she's at the home where all the pain is rooted. she's at the home that she stabbed you in,hurt you in,scared you in.