chaoter 74: feast

HI LOVELYS!!
before we get started here's how i casted cora, yes that is jenna ortega

"are you excited" lucainos lips brush againt my ear and his hands pull me closer to him by my waist

"are you excited" lucainos lips brush againt my ear and his hands pull me closer to him by my waist. i flip over in bed with a smile and i lean my head on the pillow "very, today rose rivera dies" i smile at him pressing my lips againt his

"i'm excited too" my heart drops to my stomach as luciano and i both jump to vinchenzo. thank god were clothed "vinchenzo what the fuck!" he smiles with hazel at his side "really?" i look at her and she smiles "dominico sent us, you assholes missed breakfast" i sit up in lucainos bed leaving againt the headbord.

"what time is it?" i rub my face "two fourty five" my eyes widen "i didn't even think weve been up for that long" i hold my face as lucaino eases up on the head bored as well.

"we'll dman is all stressed and isn't happy with either of you" hazel walks over to the bed leaning on it "dads doing that thing when things get too much for him and he just stresses out in the little things to distract him" oh. oh god.

"really, this was not the day to sleep in" hazel smiles "i see that" lucaino smiles "okay you too idiots get out of my room" he points to the door "that's homophobic" hazel turns around and skips over to vinchenzo. lucaino takes the pillow form his side and launches it twards vinchenzos head hitting him.

"hey!" vinchenzo points at lucaino "i'll rip my sister out of bed and you'll have to get your good morning kiss from me" lucaino smiles "don't threaten me with a good time baby" i look at lucaino "very funny, hazel come here" i open my arms and hazel smiles running over to me and jumping on the bed like a kid on chistmas.

"if luciano gets his morning kiss from vin i get one from you" hazel sits on top of the comforter and gives me a kiss on the cheek "good morning baby" i smile and before i know it the weight of lucainos side of the bed shifts and vincenzo is cuddling him lucaino.

"aren't you all just the cutest" Alice stands in the doorway. "get up and get ready v is having caterers and all that stuff coming soon. and if you don't get up she's going to go ballistic" alice strolls out of the room and hazel moves off of me letting me get out of bed.

"you girls can go i'll help lucaino out of bed" vinchenzo winks at him and i roll my eyes "alright have fun you too" hazel takes my hand pulling me out of the room into the hallway.

...

music and chatter fills the house with everyone in cocktail wear. my black midi dress hugs my body the right way and the heels allow my confident stride to be put togther. the thin gold necklace accentuates my collarbones, decorating my chest in the lack of straps to my dress.

"Nicoletta, we're not staying for the execution are we?" a member that I've only met once or twice comes up to me. They have short brown hair and freckles. their suit pant and button up shirt combo fits the occasion quite nicely.