chapter 34: inner thoughts

hey besties before this chapter starts here how i picture alice and dante (nikis trainer from a few chapters ago)

waking up the grip around my body is tight what the fuck looking down luciano's face is spread with worry

waking up the grip around my body is tight what the fuck looking down luciano's face is spread with worry. His words are mumbled and it's hard to make out. his head buries itself into my stomach.

"stop ah stop it ow" is all i can get out shit taking my hands i touch his face gently "luciano wake up" the grip on my body get tighter "dad leave her,dad" his words are more understandable now. i shake him "stop ow dad" i shake him more "luciano wake up"

"STOP!" his eyes snap open and he moves himself from me creating distance between us. his face is panicked and when he realizes it just me his features soften. His breathing is rapid. I sit up on my knees and he moves toward me but stops.

He looks at his hands which are shaking. He closes his eyes and takes a few deep breaths. I place my hands on my knees patiently waiting for him to calm down.

his breathing slows and his eyes open back up. moving back over to me i open my arms and he grabs me. my legs wrap around his torso and my hands go to his hair.

I don't know what he's feeling right now but he told me after his panic attack that physical touch is really helpful. niki you don't know if he even had a panic attack.

we sit in eachothers arms for a few minutes. Luciano pulls his head away from my shoulder. "thank you" he smiles "your welcome" he stares into my eyes for a moment. He leans forward grabbing his phone. "It's 5am" he puts his phone back down.

"Let's try to get some more rest,if you can" I gently touch his face and he nods "I'm okay now" backing up. I lay back down and open my arms. He wraps his arms around my torso. "what happens in your nightmares luciano?"

he sighs a bit against my body before pulling away and sitting up. i sit up as well and it's a little hard to see him but the last of the moonlight before sunrise illuminates the room a bit.

"Well it starts out good,my mother and I are in the living room talking and laughing. then my father walks in,well more like stumbles in" my hands find his and i draw circles on his palm.