𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

May 29𝐭𝐡, 2020
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Your exes..what were their names?" Ms. Lindsay asked, writing in her notepad. "Elira...Amara..and um..Kestrel." Fathan responded, shifting inside his seat.

Lindsay nodded her head. "Were they all toxic?" She said. Fathan looked down at the floor and licked his lips before nodding his head.

"Who was the most toxic out of all you exes." She said, leaning on her desk. "Pharoah." He answered honestly.

She shook her head and pulled her cheese stick apart. "Kestrel...tell me about him." She said, eating the piece she pulled off.

He took his phone off his lap and sat it on the couch. "He was one narcissistic bitch. And you know, I was disappointed. Not just with him but with myself too for even letting him put me through them difficult ass times. For not cuttin him off when I had the chance.." He paused frowning and untying his sweatpants.

"Datin him made me feel like nothing I did was ever good enough, givin me less n less in return everytime I give him something." He continued, sticking his hands in his pockets.

"Fallon was the one who got me out that relationship. If not I think I would end up spiritually broken or some shit." Fath said, resting his head on the back of the couch.

Ms. Lindsay gave him a chocolate milk after he finished. "What about Amara?" She asked, opening another cheesestick.

Fathan laughed a little, looking back at how green she was. "The hoe played the victim for everything. She felt that since her life was miserable, she wanted to make everybody else's life the same. She drained me of my time, energy, and everything else I had." He said, getting irritated just thinking about it.

"The drama, the dumbass complaints, the annoyin ass whinin, the blamin, and excuses irritated the fuck outta me. She was one of the people I put my hands on. Ian mean to, but it just happened." He finished, opening the cap to the milk and drinking some.

Ms. Lindsay wrote something down again before looking back at him. "And Elira?"

"Mane, she the one who got me started on drugs. Ion know what the fuck I was thinkin when I tried that shit." He answered, running his hands down his face.

"Fuck, I got bad taste." He mumbled.

-

"Nesryn.. again?" His momma said, crossing her arms. "Again what?" He responded, turning to look at her.

"You going to see that boy..again." She said, sounding upset. "Whats wrong with me seeing him?" He asked, opening the front door.

Even if she didn't like him, Nesryn was going to still go to his house. She didn't have a reason to dislike him and she'd only met him three times.

"Nothing..nothing at all." She stated.