22- three words

Song- Way Down We Go by KALEO

WARNING: violence

————————

Leonardo Alvarez POV

"Take off the mask," Olly orders with a low voice from his seat to my right.

Stoke reaches to the man that's uncomfortably sat in the rugged chair in front of us. His arms are tightly strapped to the armrests, the rough rope cutting deep into his ripping skin and turning his hands a subtle shade of purple.

Deep and annoyed breaths wave out from him as he shakes his head free from the mask, his bushy eyebrows lowering to his eyes that are settled directly on me. The harsh glare is burning into me, trying to bite at me and destroy me, but it doesn't faze me.

"Good to see you again," I smile sadistically as I take slow and tedious steps towards him.

"Leonardo," he grumbles.

"Did I say you could speak?" Olly grouses from behind me, his voice becoming increasingly agitated and louder with every word.

The man just narrows his eyes, flicking them between the three of us as we crowd around him while he's helplessly tied down. The immense size of him, along with the evil face that he's watching us with, contradicts his powerless position as he sits vulnerable in front of us.

I stand in front of him, my hands crossed along my chest with my head tilted to the side. Olly is sat behind me, on my right in a chair with his legs extended and a stern gaze watching all of us closely. Stoke is standing behind the man, standing tall and alert, ready incase he needs to take action.

I crouch down, my knees clicking as I bend to eye-level with the man sat in front of me. Our eyes connect and I can almost see the thoughts ticking behind his skull as he takes in our close proximity.

"What did you do so wrong to get caught?" I ask, clicking my tongue shamefully.

"It's your fucking fault," he seethes back through his teeth.

"And why is that?"

"If you hadn't taken that stupid girl away from her apartment, I would've had her by now," he shifts in his seat, seemingly trying to get free so he can take a swing at me. His rapid movements don't startle me and I stay motionless watching him struggle.

A low and evil laugh thunders from behind me and I turn to see Olly sit forward in his seat with a dipped head and his hands clasped together, his eyes rising to meet the idiotic man, "You see, we are always one step ahead of you. Didn't you think that we would've suspected your little surprise attack?"

"One day, you're not going to be able to save her from me. I will reach her before you and you'll spend the rest of your life dwelling over when you fucked up," he rages back.

"I hate to pop your bubble of hope, but I don't think you will," I chime in, watching his face morph into even more anger as his wrists rub against the grazing rope.

"You just wait," he snaps back with raging eyes.

"Speak once more and this bullet will be fired through your head," I stand and quickly draw my gun from my waistband. His irritating words are pushing me too far, I'm not in the mood for this shit.

He immediately silences but his face speaks all of the thoughts. Each one tears across his features, crushing them to form tight creases and ripples as his brows furrow and eyes narrow.

I take a few paces back to reach Olly, sitting on the empty chair to his left and lean my head towards him to speak quietly so that the man can't hear, "Remind me, when do I get to kill him?"