33- distraction

Song- Feel So Close by Calvin Harris

———————

"We're going out," Olly declares as he barges through my bedroom door, not knocking as usual.

I look up to him from my bed, frowning as I lie comfortably, "Do we have to? I'm comfortable."

"Yes, we have to," Olly says, stepping closer until he's within reach to pull me up to my feet, practically dragging me off of my bed.

It was only yesterday that Leonardo dragged me to Otis', and now Olly is dragging me out of my bed. Why am I getting dragged around everywhere?

"You haven't been drunk in years, come on," he says, walking backwards and pulling me towards my door.

"I don't have to get drunk every night Olly," I tell him whilst trying to hide my grin since we both know I do love going out and getting pissed.

"Fine, more importantly, you haven't got laid in years," he adds, tilting his head mischievously and I can't even try to lie with this one— he's right.

"Let me get dressed," I halt our walk, looking down to the leggings that I'm currently wearing.

"Alright, dress nice, we're going to Kaede's club," he tells me before stepping out of the room.

I flick through my wardrobe for what feels like hours before I settle on a simple black mini dress and a pair of cute heels, adding some more extravagant make up than usual. I also added on the pretty necklace that my mum got me.

I reach the bottom of the stairs and find Olly sat at the bottom of them, waiting and looking up to me with a grin as I approach him.

"You don't disappoint," he smiles and I can hear the flirty tone to his voice which makes me blush.

I can feel my cheeks redden under his gaze, my normal confidence hiding away from the positive attention.

"Don't become shy now, you've got some guys to pull," he smirks, standing and reaching out his hand for me to take.

When I grip onto it, he turns and walks with me to the front door. We travel all the way to the carpark outside where he unlocks his orange car and we climb in.

It feels so bizarre and luxurious at the same time to be travelling around casually in such an expensive car, I'm definitely not complaining though.

Reaching Kaede's club, we enter in straight away with the bouncer recognising us from the few times we've been here and Kaede telling him to let us in whenever.

I haven't seen Kaede, or any of the other friends from the car race, in a really long time but I've heard that Olly has met with them occasionally. Apart from Kaede, I didn't really get to know them that closely anyway, but I would still have a good time if we went out together.

Apparently Kaede isn't here tonight, it's just Noémi, Olly, and me. I've asked where Leonardo is, just out of curiosity, and Olly's answer was very vague; he said that Leonardo couldn't make it because he was busy with work.

I asked for the specific details, because I found it odd that Leonardo would be working without Noémi and Olly, but he just said that Leonardo had a few things that he needed to do and that he might catch up later if he can make it.

So for now, it's just the three of us as we meet in the back room of the club, behind the bar where Kaede said we could go.

As Olly and I walked through the crowd to get to this room, I spotted the VIP area in the club and I was told that it was that specific area that I first kissed Leonardo.