29- game

Song- All The Stars by Kendrick Lamar & SZA

————————

Fuck it. 

Fuck everything. I want to play the game. I want to play his game. 

His lips are so close that I can practically feel his breath battling with my own. It's so close, so within reach. 

His eyes are staring down at me through the doorway so intensely, his grey irises dragging me into the depths of the danger that he carries around with him. 

Fuck it. 

I lean forward rapidly, practically smashing my lips into his with such a strong force that he recoils backwards from shock of my movements. 

I needed this, my self-control gave in and I'm feeding whatever the desires buried inside of me are craving. They've been digging their way out for a while now, I've just been too blind to see it. 

I've been trying to deny everything to myself. I've been trying to deny the way I feel towards Leonardo. The attraction to him is so fucking strong that it's like a magnet that pulls me in his trail wherever he goes. 

No matter how much I tried to avoid this, I would never have succeeded. 

After the shock has faded away, his own hunger breaks free and he dives into the kiss as well. Forcefully weaving his lips with mine before running his tongue along my bottom lip to urge me to allow him to deepen the kiss. 

Bringing a strong hand up and entwining it into the hair at the back of my head, using the force to push the kiss to build more feverish and passionate. His other hand finds its way to layer over my hip, curving into the dip of my waist with the end of his fingers digging into the skin desperately. 

He begins to step forward, moving with unsteady feet and driving me to take stumbled steps backwards. 

His chest is powering up and down with heavy breaths as he steps through the doorway completely and slams the door shut with his foot, not once detaching his lips from mine. 

The sound of the shutting door echoing around the living room of my apartment makes me jump and I jolt back with a tiny squeal. 

My mind was too fogged with desperation for Leonardo to realise that I was gasping for a breath, but once I break the kiss I can choke in the air around us. 

He looks down to me, his eyes now dark with lust. His pupils are widening so much as if to swallow up all of the grey and take over his eyes. 

His own chest is drastically rising and falling as he presses his body flat against mine, the immediate transfer of body heat cradling me under his touch. 

Everything is flashing by me so fast that it's distracting away from any chance of mumbling out any kind of words, I can't foster up any kind of coherent sentence to say so I'm just looking up at his with wide eyes instead. 

"Thought you said you weren't going to kiss me again?" he whispers with a scratchy and low voice, sounding like his own feelings are making him drunk. 

"I lied," I gasp out between deep breaths. 

I have no time to say anything else before his lips carve into a satisfied smirk and he dips his head back down to meet me, his lips delving into mine ferociously. 

He starts to walk again, his body pushing mine back with every shuffled step he takes. I'm blind to my surroundings behind me, my eyes shut tightly as I indulge into the feel of his lips caressing along mine.