34- want you *

Song- Don't You Know by Jaymes Young

————————

I don't need to say anything, because my body takes over and my actions speak for me.

Besides, he claims he can read me anyway.

I recklessly lean forward, closing the small gap between us and just before I shut my eyes, I catch the knowing smirk which flies onto his lips.

He knows he was right, he knows this is what we both wanted and now he's going to gloat in it. But, to be honest, I really don't care. The only thing I need right now is to satisfy my craving desires, my carving desires which are calling for him.

His lips connect with mine with just as much passion and desire. Even though I said Calum was kissing me passionately, this is so different. It feels like there's meaning behind this kiss, meaning that I've not felt before.

It's like he can read my mind because he starts moving backwards, pushing me with his body only. His body is warm and huge as it pushes into me, dominantly forcing me backwards and I have no chance of ever being able to defy this force.

With his chest shoving mine backwards, I get forced to fall back onto the sofa, crashing onto the soft cushions so that I fall back onto my elbows and my dark hair fans around me. From this position, I'm forced to look up at Leonardo as he stands towering over me, casting a slight shadow over my body.

"You look so pretty looking up at me darling," he smirks down to me, his voice being raspy.

Shockingly, I think this is the first time that I don't hate the use of the word darling. It wasn't patronising, it was complimentary and I actually think that I liked it. I think so, anyway.

His charming words can't fool me though, I'm not going to let myself be blinded just by his clever words. I still hate him. It's a different kind of hatred to the hatred I had towards him two months ago. I hate him because he's making me feel things towards him.

It started with the sexual attraction, now it's feeding into deeper feelings and I don't know if I can cope with that just yet.

His arm reaches down, holding his hand against the exposed skin of my neck and tediously running it all the way down and across my shoulder. From this position, he's leaning down because he's still on his feet.

I can see it in his eyes, they way his demeanour has changed. But inside me, I can feel the emotions battling. I want him, right now, but I also hate him.

In him, I can still see the hint of hurt or anger from my expressed fit of rage, but I can also see the way he's craving for me as well.

I guess, in the end, we're just the same as each other.

I can feel the warmth of his hand buzzing onto my skin and he slowly drags it across my shoulder, his fingers ghosting across my collar bone as I just stare back up at him whilst my heart thuds inside my chest. I don't have the power to say a single word, I'm silenced under his touch with only my eyes to communicate.

He bends down, sitting onto his knees as I part my legs to either side of him so that he has room to kneel. Still somehow being taller than me, even though I'm on the raised surface of the sofa, he looks down to me with blown out pupils.

He looks hesitant to speak, which completely contradicts his usual confident and sure personality, but when he does, his voice comes out low and quiet, careful not to overpower the silent room.

"I want you."

His words vibrate through me as I replay that sentence over and over again in my head. I've been telling myself that I want him for the past ten minutes now, he's just been the one to speak first.