Chapter 1

Yes that's a Supernatural ascetic but it works here so I'm gonna use it^^^
⚠️Cussing, someone being nervous, talk of abuse, talk of someone's mother having passed, talk of drinking, talk if drugs⚠️
____________________________________

"SKY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" Jermy (Sky's father) yelled up to Sky who was in his room.

Sky knew that if his dad was yelling like that then he was either drunk, pissed, or needed to talk about something very important.

He was hoping it was the last option.

"Coming!" Sky yelled as he ran down the stairs and into the livingroom where his father was standing.

"We need to talk." Jermy said sternly  making Sky want to flinch just from the tone.

"Yes sir?" Sky responded as he kept eye contact. He knew that if he didn't then he would possibly be hit for 'disrespect'.

"You are going to train to become a knight. You leave for camp tomorrow so after this talk you will go and pack. You will stay there for the same amount you would at school so you will only come back for summer break. This was all your mother's request before she passed so you have to do it. Questions?" Jermy said, his eyes flashing sad when he mentioned his past wife before going back to their stern state.

"No sir." Sky said knowing that he shouldn't ask questions and should just "go with the flow" or be punished.

"Good now go pack. You're leaving tomorrow morning at five and not coming back until summer." Jermy said before turning and heading twards the kitchen to grab a beer.

Sky turned around and ran back up to his room to pack.

He grabbed his largest suit case and started filling it with clothes and everything he would need for the majority of the year.

"Why the Bloody Hell did mum want me to become a knight?!" Sky thought aloud as he continued to pack.

When he was done packing it was already ten thirty so he decided to go ahead to bed.

His last thought before he fell asleep was "Fuck it, if she wanted me to become a knight then I will be the best damn knight in the kingdom."

*The next morning*

"Sky! Wake your lazy ass up and leave! Your going to be late at this rate!" Jermy yelled as he banged on Sky's bedroom door.

Sky woke up quickly from a minny heart attack thanks to his father. "I'll be out in a minute!" He yelled back before getting up and changing into some comfortable clothes.

By the time he was ready he looked at the clock.

4:41 is what it read.

"Fuck." Sky muttered before grabbing his suitcase and phone.

He raced down the stairs to the best of his ability with the suitcase and stopped by the door.

"You can leave now! There is a bus that will drop you off at the camp." Jermy yelled from the kitchen, not bothering to say goodbye.

"Okay, bye! Love you." Sky said quickly before going outside of the house and twards the normal bus stop.

His father didn't used to be this bad. When his mother was still alive he was really nice, full of energy, always loved to play with Sky and was a great husband. Then Crystal passed and he turned to drinking and doing drugs to cope with it. That's when he started becoming abusive twards Sky as well.

Sky was happy to get out of the house and away from his abusive father. He was also happy to fulfill his mother's request for her.

After a few minutes of scrolling through Instagram the bus pulled up.

"Is this the bus to the Knight academy?" Sky asked the bus driver as they opened the door.

"No duh dipshit, now get in if your getting in or leave. I don't have time for this". The bus driver snapped confusing Sky.

"Do you want me to just carry my luggage with me or is there a spot for me to put it?" Sky asked, staying polite.

"Carry it with you. Now get on already." The driver said with an eyeroll.

Sky nodded and got onto the bus.

When he saw everyone on there he was not expecting to see almost everyone I sweatpants and t-shirts talking to each other like they had known each other for a life time.

There was one seat near the back that was open and it was next to a slightly scarry looking dude.

Before Sky could even start walking the bus took off full speed down the road making Sky fall forward onto the ground and slide to the back of the bus.

Before his head could hit the very back of the bus though two strong hands picked him up with ease.

"Sit down and don't fall." The person said as they let go of Sky's shoulders.

"Thank you." Sky said quietly as he sat beside the mysterious person.

The entire ride the person beside him didn't speak a word to him. He put in his headphones and didn't take them out.

Sky took this as a sign to do the same and plugged in his earbuds and turned on some music. His "Random" Playlist that had a little bit of everything started to play.

When they where about half way there some kid waved Sky twards them.

Sky took out his earbuds. "What?" He asked as the kid waved him over again.

"Come here." The kid said in a low his as if he didn't want anyone else to hear him.

With a confused look Sky started to stand up only to be pulled back down by the first boy he sat next to.

Before Sky could ask why he pulled him back down there was a large bump in the road sending a few students up into the air before gravity slammed them back down onto their chairs.

Sadly even though Sky had sat down, because of his light weight he flew up into the air as well...only to land in the boys lap...
______________________________________

1,031 Words! There will be longer chapters in the future along with shorter chapters but I will try and make them all at least 1,000 words!

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖