Chapter 2

⚠️Cussing, flirting, being flustered⚠️
Sadly even though Sky had sat down, because of his light weight he flew up into the air as well...only to land in the boys lap...

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry." Sky said as he tried to get out of the boys lap only to have him wrap his arms around his waist.

"Its fine. Just don't move to much." The boy said while keeping a straight face and looking out the window.

Sky blushed brightly and averted his eyes from the actually quite attractive boy who's lap he was sitting in.

He saw the boy that had waved him over and saw that the boy's face was almost completely pale.

"Are you ok?" The boy asked having seen that the boy that Sky was sitting on had his headphones back on.

"Yes?" Sky said back making the boy nod slightly.

Before their conversation could continue the boy took his headphones off.

"Whats your name?" He asked Sky making Sky turn his head to face him.

"My name is Sky, what's your name?" Sky answered back relatively quickly. He was still in the mindset of "Don't leave him waiting or be punnished".

"My real name or what people call me?" He asked back as he continued to look out of the window.

"Both." Sky answered as he tried not to stare to much but damn this dude was hot.

He has a sharp jaw, vibrant blue eyes, dark brown hair so it almost looked black, and he wore some black sweatpants with a black MCR t-shirt.

"My real name is Vesper because my mom is weird and liked the name but everyone calls me Viper. I prefer Viper." The boy now known as Viper responded as he moved to look at Sky.

"Thats a fun name." Sky said making Viper smirk at him.

"So is Sky, it's cute. Fitting for a cute little boy like you." Viper said making Sky blush darkly.

"I'm not that little." Sky attempted to defend. He was quite small considering he was underweight and only 5'6 and he was eighteen years old.

"Oh I'm sure your not." Viper said while glancing down before looking back up at Sky's eyes and winking at him.

Sky blushed even darker and hid his face into his hands.

"Aww don't hide your face cutie." Viper said with a small smile as he moved Sky's hands from his face.

He then moved his own hands down to Sky's waist and moved them so Sky was straddling him.

"You're really light, are you okay?" Viper asked sounding concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine." Sky answered quickly. To quickly for Viper's liking.

"Hmm." Viper hummed while eyeing Sky up and down. Not in a sexual way, in a thinking way.

Sky looked out of the window trying to avoid eye contact.

Before he could comprehend what happened Viper hugged him.

He went ridged at first. "What are you doing?" Sky asked as he resisted the eurge to lean into the hug.

"This is called a hug. Have you ever had one before?" Viper asked sounding half conserned half cocky.

"Yes I've had a hug before I just wasn't expecting one from you." Sky said still not hugging Viper back.

"Well I'm full of surprises. Now are you going to hug back or should I stop hugging you?" Viper asked not getting a verbal responce.