Chapter 25

⚠️Talk of someone being poisoned, needles, bl**d, someone being pissed, cussing, death threats⚠️

When her eyes stopped glowing she lowered her hands and rushed off to get some medicine instantly working Viper and Dayne more than they already were...

When she came back she stuck a needle into his arm and put some form of medicine in his vane that way.

"He should wake up soon, do you have any clue of who could have done this?" Mrs.Cassie asked as she pulled the needle out of Sky's arm.

Viper looked away from them not liking the sight of blood falling from Sky's arm where he had been pricked.

Thats when he saw Alya standing in the door way.

His eyes widened as she hid behind the door hoping that he hadn't seen her.

"That bitch." He muttered as he stood up and started slowly walking twards the door confusing Mrs.Cassie and Dayne.

Alya peeked out from behind the door to see if Viper had actually seen her or not but was met with Viper's pissed face.

"AHH!" She shreaked as he grabbed her harshly by the arm and pulled her into the room.

"LET GO OF ME YOU FREAK!" She yelled only getting Viper's grip to tighten, close to breaking her arm.

"OWW!" She yelled aloud as Viper threw her twards Mrs.Cassie.

"This is who poisoned Sky. It was ment for me because she is jealous of Sky and I being together." Viper spat out while giving her a death glare, if glares could actually kill she would be six feet under.

Mrs.Cassie's eyes widened at Alya, she had always been such a good student. She would have never thought she would go this far just over being jealous.

"What? It wouldn't have killed you, it was just supposed to paralyze you for a while." Alya said with an eyeroll making Dayne's eyes widen.

"Does that mean that Sky is going to be paralyzed?!" They asked making Viper's eyes widen at the thought.

"No you dipshit, you would have had to eat at least half of the plate. Just having one bite would just make one of his limbs numb for a while." Alya snapped back, hurt flashing through Dayne's eyes. Still not being used to Alya being so rude to them.

"Alya, you will have to come with me. Dayne, Viper, keep an eye on Sky while we are gone and when he wakes up then tell him everything that happened." Mrs.Cassie said before taking Alya's arm and pulling her to Mr.Black's office.

Once the two were out of sight Dayne let out a breath they didn't realize they were holding in.

"You okay?" Viper asked as he sat down at the bottom of Sky's bed while looking at Dayne.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just that I'm not used to her being openly rude to me, I mean I did think we were best friends until a few days ago." Dayne replied as they sat down on a chair that was next to Sky's bed.

"I'm sorry about her, if I had known then I would have dropped her forever ago. Fuck her though, you have Sky and I now and we won't betray you like that bitch did." Viper attempted to comfort, not being very good at things like this.

"It's fine, I'll either get over it or get revenge somehow." Dayne replied with a sigh getting a nod from Viper.

***10 minutes later***

"Ugh, what happened?" Sky groaned as he sat up, well at least he tried to. His left arm colapsed under him casuing him to fall back down onto the bed with a thud.

"Your awake!" Dayne said as they sat up and moved the chair closer to the bed.

"Alya poisoned my food trying to paralyze me because she is jealous of us being together. You ate the food so now your arm is numb temporarily until Mrs.Cassie can heal it. I'm so sorry, I wish I had known that it was poisoned so I wouldn't have let you take any." Viper said as he pulled Sky into a hug.

"Its not your fault, please don't blame yourself." Sky said as he leaned into Viper's embrace.

"You two are so cute but it's making me feel super single so I'm going to go and look for Mrs.Cassie." Dayne said with a chuckle before getting up and leaving the room.

"Sorry!" Sky called before Dayne left the room getting a small smile from them back.

"Don't apologize for that, they are the one that wanted to get us to get together so they can deal with us being cute." Viper said with a smile as he pulled Sky onto his lap.

Just then Mrs.Cassie walked into the room.

"Oh your awake, that's good. Viper, did you inform Sky on everything?" She asked as she walked in.

"Yeah I did, where is Dayne?" Viper asked as Sky looked up twards Mrs.Cassie.

"I thought they were with you?" She replied making Viper's eyes widen.

"They left to go and find you didn't they?" Sky asked with a head tilt.

"No, they didn't come and see me." Mrs.Cassie replied before gently grabbing Sky's left arm and poking it in different ways, seeing if she would get a reaction.

"Fuck." Viper muttered before asking "What happened to Alay?"

"I sent her to your father's office and she is going to be taken care of there. With the attempts of poisoning and paralyzing you I don't think Mr.Black will do her kindly." Mrs.Cassie replied while now applying more pressure to the pokes.

"Oww!" Sky yelped as she baciky stabbed him with her fingernail on accident.

"Sorry dear, I didn't mean to do that." She said as she pulled her hands back, Viper's hand replacing her's as he healed the small cut.

"Well at least we know that your arm still does have some feeling in it. We also now know that it should be fixed rather soon. I'll say in two weeks it should be fully healed." She said before turning around and tending to a student that had come in while Sky was still passed out.

"I'm going to go and find Dayne, I'll be back soon." Viper said as he layed Sky down onto the bed again, kissing his forehead before leaving the room.

*Outside of the nurse room*

"Now where would Dayne go?" Viper mumbled to himself.

Thats when he rembered that Alya and Dayne still share a room, maybe they went there?

So on the limb he made his way to Dayne and Alya's room.

Right once he was nearing the door he heard yelling, then a loud BANG...
________________________________________
1,119 Words! Sorry for the slow updates 😅

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖