Chapter 29

⚠️Cussing, kissing, crying⚠️
_________________________________________

For the next week and a half the three trained their asses off, each taking turns working on different things just incase something happened to the person designated that job.

When the time came up for them to leave they all packed enough stuff for a night and two days before leaving off for the mission.

"Anyone scared?" Viper asked as they sat on the bus that would take them to where the rouge dragon was.

Well it would take them close to where the dragon was, the driver wasn't going to close to it in fear that they would die.

"A little." Sky answered as he moved so he was sitting in Viper's lap.

"Same." Dayne agreed as they moved so they were sitting where Sky just got up from, the three now sharing one seat.

"Why did they give us an entire bus to ride? There are only three of us here." Sky thought before Viper started to talk.

"Well I am too. Let's make a promise real quick. Our number one priority is each other. Fuck the dragon, if one of us is harmed bad enough so they may die then get the fuck out of there and get them help. If we are too late and one of us dies then the others have to fight twice as hard and kill the dragon to avenge them. If that happens then once the dragon is dead then we will take the body and give them a proper burial. If none of that happens and we all survive with just a few wounds then we leave and never come back here again. Sound good to you?" Viper said before looking at the other two, all three of them on the verge of tears at the thought of any of them dieing.

"Sounds great." Sky and Dayne said in unison making them give each other week smiles.

"Oi! You three stop with the depressing shit! We are stopping for the night and then getting us early in the morning. When your up and there is when you can be depressing." The driver of the bus said before turning off and into a small opening in the forest where he parked the bus and grabbed a sleeping bag out from the over head compartment.

The three got their own sleeping gear out before getting inside of the sleeping bags and falling asleep, all three of them cuddled up together.

*The next morning*

"Wake up and get ready for one Hell of a fight, we are almost there!" The bus driver yelled making the three students wake up with a start.

"How did we not feel the bus start moving?" Sky thought aloud getting a shrug from Dayne.

"He's right, we should get ready to fight. We are getting close." Viper said as he stood up, grabbing onto the back of one of the seats to steady himself.

The two nodded as they too stood up. They all changed into the proper clothes, Dayne hiding behind one of the rows of the seats even though they knew Sky nor Viper would look at them.

Once they were done changing they all put their sleeping things away and sat back down near the front of the bus.

"How much longer do we have?" Sky asked the bus driver.

"Oh just about zero seconds. Good luck guys." He replied as he stopped the bus.

Sky and Dayne's eyes widened while Viper sighed.

"Come on guys, better to go and get it over with rather then be slow and drag it out for longer than nessarry." Viper said as he stood up, Sky and Dayne following suit.

"I guess your right." They agreed before they all left the bus, now only carring their swords and shields.

*10 minutes later*

They had neared an empty cave. "This should be it." Viper stated before they all saw a massive flame coming twards them.

Sky shoved the two out of the way and knocked them all down to the ground.

"Damn, the dragon is already ready to play." Dayne muttered as they all stood up.

"Thanks by the way Sky." They added as Sky nodded.

"Welp, it's now or never." Viper said before turning to Dayne.

"You have always been like a sister to me, if we all don't die in here then we are all going to go to Sky's world and go to an arcade like you always wanted to do." He said with a chuckle before hugging them tightly.

When they pulled out of the hug he turned to Sky.

"I know that we haven't been dating for long but... I love you. You make me genuinely happy and feel loved. So if we all make it out alive, I hope we can grow old together and maybe get married if your willing to deal with me for that long." He said bringing tears to Sky's eyes.

Instead of replying verbally right away, Sky crashed his lips to Viper in a kiss that showed so much emotion, passion, and love.

When they pulled apart Sky hugged him tightly. "I would love to grow old with you." He choked out as a few tears rolled down his face.

After another minute the two pulled out of the hug.

"Time to go be badass!" Dayne said trying to lighten the mood.

The other two nodded with smiles before they intered the cave, their only light being Viper's hand flame.

Thats when they intered the pit of the cave.

A MASSIVE dark blue and black dragon was sitting there, claws drawn out, fangs out, and spikes on their back were pointed as well.

Thats when the dragon saw them...
______________________________________

961 Words! Sorry once again for the short chapter! This book is about to get crazy and then come to an end very soon!

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖