Chapter 10

⚠Cussing, yelling, someone being annoyed, someone being jealous, fire used as a weapon, If I missed anything please tell me in the comments⚠

"What the Hell happened here?" Alya asked with an amused eyebrow raise.

Sky let out an almost silent groan of annoyance as he barried his head into Viper's chest.

He was perfectly content with just him and Viper talking and cuddling but now there are two more people in here.

"Well to sum everything up Sky almost died if it wernt for me, we almost got introuble, he got a migraine and passed out, I took him to the nurse so we now have a theory about the migraines considering this is the second one, the nurse said that he needs to rest, and now we are here." Viper summed up for them shocking the other two.

"Are you okay now? What is the theory for your headaches? Did you heal him Viper?" Alya rapid-fire as she and Dayne sat down onto Sky's bed.

Sky sighed as he bairly listed his head from Viper's chest so his voice wouldn't be muffled.

"I'm fine now, I have no clue, and yes Viper healed me." Sky said before dropping his head back into Viper's chest.

"How do you not know what the theory is? It's your head." Alya asked with a head tilt as she watched the two cuddle with slight jealousy.

"He was passed out when the nurse and I talked about it. We agreed that it mostly happens when he is anxious, nervous, and/or scared. They are easy to heal but can put him in so much pain that he could pass out. So the next time he has one he needs to get to a healer, they can heal his head quickly so he doesn't pass out and potentially have further problems that sprial off of that." Viper explained while moving one of his arms to be around Sky's torso and the other to play with Sky's hair.

"So why did it happen today? Or last time? Nothing has been too bad here so far." Alya continued to ask as Dayne sat quietly and listened to everything, taking in all of the information.

"Last time I was confused and nervous for learning everything about this place and the qualifations to get in. Today Mr.Black scared me from his aura turning the second darkest I have ever seen when he asked a question." Sky explained getting a nod from Alya in understanding.

"Last question I think, why are you two cuddling? I thought the nurse just said get rest? Not cuddle?" She asked with a small smirk.

She wasn't fully over Sky because the more she got to know him the more she liked about him; but because he was clearly into Viper she was trying to subside her own feelings.

Viper didn't respond so Sky decided to make up a little white lie.

"I wanted to cuddle because I was cold and Viper was fine with it so here we are." Sky said even though it was Viper who started the cuddling.

"Well thats adorable." Dayne said with a smile at the comment causing Sky to blush and hide his face in Viper's chest.

Viper smiled slightly when he heard Sky's lie and Dayne's comment.

"Agreed!" Alya said to Dayne before standing up. "Well we should probably get going now so you guys can rest. Have fun on your day off!" She said before grabbing Dayne's hand and pulling them out of the room with her.

"Bye lovebirds!" Dayne yelled before shutting the door.

"Thanks for the cover up on the cuddling thing but you didn't have to do that." Viper said as Sky nuzzled his head into the crook of his neck.

"Well I didn't want to ruin your bad boy act so I decided to cover for you." Sky said with a smile and shrug.

Viper just chuckled in response.