Chapter 15

What their lances look like^
⚠Cussing, talk of "evil magic", someone being protective, annoying Alya⚠

"Well... She was using a magic that she was taught. It isn't very common and it is normally used only to get them things they want. Most likely she would have tried to magically guilt trip you into giving her whatever she wanted weather that be a date with you or something completely different." Dayne explained shocking Sky.

"She can do that?" He asked as Viper glared at the girl who had sat down at the table next to them with her friends.

"Yes she can, like Dayne said it's a taught magic. She would have had to learn it from a family member because this camp doesn't teach stuff like that." Viper grumbled before he finnished his lunch.

"Well if they don't teach it here then how did you know what she was doing?" Sky asked before taking a bite out of his BLTE (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato,& Egg).

"She tried to use it on Alya last year. She wanted Alya to teach her some animal control magic but Alya denied her so she took matters into her own hands." Dayne explained getting a nod from the smaller boy.

"So what happened?" Sky asked, curiosity heavy in his voice.

"Well Alya still wasn't having it so the girl added some more magic. She almost managed to bacily brainwash Alya into thinking that they were best friends and that she said yes to teaching her creature control magic. If it wasn't for Viper then she would have gotten away with it too." Damon said while glancing at Viper who meirly shrugged in responce.

"What did you do to help Alya out?" Sky asked as he turned to look at Viper.

"I covered her ears and used my other power to help her. After that I glared at the girl and summoned the fire element to rest in my hand. She thought I was going to burn her so she ran off scared. Knowing that my father is the principal and that my grandfather owns the place she didn't tell anyone I'm assuming because I never got into any trouble." Viper explained while glancing down at Sky before blushing slightly when he saw Sky's awe struck look.

"Thats so cool! What's your other power?" Sky asked as Dayne smirked at Viper's blush.

"I can control people's minds but I have to use a lot of power to do it. That's why I don't do it unless nessarry." Viper explained getting a gasp from Sky.

"Thats so cool!" He said with a large grin making Viper blush once again.

"You two are adorable." Dayne says with a laugh making them both blush.

"I know Sky is cute but Viper? Nah." Alya says from behind Viper and Sky.

The three of them turn around and face her.

"Alya! Your back! Are you okay?" Sky says as he gets up and hugs her.

She hugs back while smirking at Viper who is glaring daggers at her. If looks could kill she would be long gone by now.

"Yeah Hon, I'm fine. A little burn is nothing compared to what I've had before." She said as Sky pulls away from the hug before sitting back down next to Viper.

"You know you could have come to our room and Viper would have healed you right?" Sky asks as Alya moves so she can sit next to Dayne.

"Of course I know I could have but I didn't want you to wake up. You need your beauty sleep, anyone as cute as you needs to get as much rest as they can." Alya says making Sky blush and Dayne look at her like she has lost her mind.

"Did you hurt your head when you were in the nurse's office?" Dayne asked as they glared at her.

"No? Why do you ask?" She asked faking innocent.