Chapter 30

⚠️Cussing, fighting, death of a dragon, crying, BL**D, GORE, yelling⚠️
(Summary at the bottom)
_________________________________________

Thats when the dragon saw them...

"Pretend that this dragon is just like the simulation at the school but don't let your guard down for a second!" Viper yelled as they all separated.

The dragon blew a wave of fire going all across the cave, instantly having it go out by Sky's powerful water blast.

The dragon bacily glared at Sky and blew a direct fire blast at him.

Both Sky and Dayne killed it before it could touch him.

"Are we supposed to kill it or tame it?" Sky yelled as Viper came up from behind it, hoping for a surprise attack.

"Kill it!" He yelled as he jumped onto its back, slashing his blade deep into one of its spikes.

The beast howled in pain as it threw Viper off of it, him landing on the ground a few feet away.

He quickly stood up and started twards the dragon again, this time bringing up strong vines to tie down its limbs and tail.

Sky and Dayne caught on and helped so now most of the dragon was covered in vines, the only places still showing was it's neck and chest.

Viper jumped onto the dragon's back once again as it struggled against the vines.

"Be careful!" Sky yelled as he and Dayne repaired every vine the dragon broke.

Viper didn't reply as he drew his sword to stab the beast in the neck.

Suddenly massive wings erupted from the dragon's sides, slicing all of the vines in the process.

"Fuck!" Viper yelled as he dropped down and grabbed some of the dragon's scales.

It hissed, flew flames in every direction, and thrashed around trying to get him off.

Dayne and Sky put out as much fire as they could before Dayne got burnt.

Sky saw this and then turned to the dragon with even more determination in his eyes than before.

The next time the dragon tried to throw flames, Sky shot as much water as he could into it's mouth.

A shit ton of smoke came from the dragon's mouth and nose.

Viper took this opportunity and stabbed the beast in the neck and slashed down.

What he wasn't expecting was for the dragon to fall on it's side... the side he was on.

"VIPER MOVE! IT'S GOING TO CRUSH YOU!" Sky yelled, fear showing in all of his features.

"Fuck." Viper said as he attempted to move.

He was too slow, the dragon crashed down, blood pooling from it's neck as smokey water came from it's mouth.

It was almost dead, there still was a little life left in it's eyes and it was going to keep fighting until it was truly gone.

"VIPER!" Sky and yelled as he ran twards the boy.

Viper was crushed under the dragon, one of it's scales stabbing his arm down.

His blood mixed with the dragon's as Dayne yelled for Sky to stay back.

"It's still alive Sky! I can't loose both of you!" They yelled to no avail, Sky just ran faster twards the beast with no intention to stop.

When he saw Viper's unconscious body on the ground sounded in blood tears instantly started to fall from his eyes.