Chapter 7

⚠️Cussing, someone being anxious, small panic, dueling, magic, cuddles/fluff⚠️

The next morning everyone was awoken by a loud screech over the intercom that went across the entire camp, every room had an intercom to make sure everyone could hear what was needed at every time.

Sky jumped up and out of bed before covering his ears. "What the Hell is that?!" He asked Viper who only flinched slightly at the ear peircing sound. 

"It's the intercom, they are going to say an announc-" Viper was cut off by someone talking, their voice blaring loudly from the speaker. 

"Good morning campers! Today is your first day of training! Everyone please come down to the cafeteria to eat a good breakfast before you start your training. We will have separate areas for everyone to train. There will also be two sections, one section for training of magic and one section for training of duels. Have fun!" someone said before turning off the intercom. 

"Is that how they will wake us up every day?" Sky asked as he moved his hands from his ears and grabbed his clothes from his suitcase. 

"No, not every day. They will only do that on special days. Although normally if you don't wake up on time and are late to training you will receive some sort of punishment's. Never anything physical though." Viper added the last bit quickly when he saw Sky flinch.

"Okay, that's good to know. Oh and I have a question about the magic." Sky said while turning towards Viper. 

"What is it?" Viper asked knowing that he could probably answer it for him.

"Well I have two questions really but I'll ask the more important one first. How do you know what your power is?" Sky asked as he looked down at the ground, thinking his question was dumb. 

"Well you won't know what your power is until you know. You will get this feeling, like your being filled with energy and something powerful. Then you will be drawn to something that you need or want to do but didn't think you could. That is how you will know what your power is. Oh and everyone here has the five elements as side powers. You just have to unlock them in a sense." Viper explained as he started to change into his workout clothes. 

"Five elements? I thought there were only four?" Sky asked sounding confused as he looked up at Viper before quickly looking away with a blush.

Viper didn't have his shirt on because he was changing so Sky could see all of his muscles. Quite a hot sight to see.

"Most people think that there are only four but there are really five. Earth, Water, Air, Fire, and Sprit. Sprit is mostly known with Wiccans and people here. Bacily anyone who practices magic." Viper explained with a smirk when he saw that Sky had seen him shirtless and became all blushie. 

"Sprit? So ghosts are real too?" Sky asked as he too started to change into his day clothes. 

"Yes they are, ghosts, spirts, bacily any entity you could think of are real." Viper said as he glanced over at Sky before continuing to put on his socks and shoes. 

"That's cool!" Sky grinned as he too got on his shoes. 

"You could say that. Anyway, we need to get to the cafeteria before we are too late and all the food is gone." Viper stated making Sky nod. The two then walked out of their room and to the cafeteria where Dayne and Alya were waiting for them.

"It took you two long enough! Her, we got you two breakfast." Alya said as she and Dayne shoved two full trays towards them.

"Sorry for the wait, that was my fault. I was asking a lot of questions. Thank you for getting us breakfast." Sky apologized before he started to eat some of the bacon off of his plate.

"You're fine hon, I was just messing with you two and your welcome." Alya replied with a smile when she saw Sky's faint blush.

"Yeah thanks for grabbing us the breakfast. Cutie here had a lot of questions about magic so I answered them." Viper said with a satisfied smirk when he saw Sky's blush darken drastically from the nickname. 

"Okay you two, enough fighting over the little bean here. Just eat your breakfast and get to training." Dayne cut in making Alya blush in embarrassment and Viper roll his eyes. 

"Sorry about them, they aren't used to new people let alone cute new people. Not to scare you or anything but most everyone here has their eye on you because your new here. The only new people we normally get are either nerds or very straight assholes that nobody likes so getting you here is a nice change." Dayne said with a smile. They were originally trying to make Sky feel better but then ended up accidently putting the socially anxious boy  into a very anxious state. 

"W-what do you mean by most everyone?" Sky asked as he tried to shrink into himself and his oversized hoodie. 

"They mean that most everyone here thinks you're cute and would like to either date you, be you, or become friends with you." Alya said with a shrug, not noticing how Sky begun to shake slightly.

Viper on the other hand did notice and took action. "Hey, look at me." He said causing Sky to comply and look at him. 

Viper's eyes changed to purple as he begun to speak. "Nobody in here is going to bother you while I am here okay? I will make sure of it. If there is someone you don't like then I will make sure they stay away from you. If there is someone I don't think is good and should stay away from you then I will try and make sure they do so. Nothing bad is going to happen to you while I am around okay?" 

"O-okay." Sky said with a weak smile. He had stopped shaking and looked a lot more calm now.

"Nowwww kiss." Alya said from her side of the table only to be punched in the arm by Dayne.

"Shut up! You ruined their moment." Dayne hissed causing Viper to chuckle and Sky to blush.

Alya just laughed before shoving Dayne in their shoulder. "They didn't have a moment, Viper was just calming Sky down. Calm your tits." Alya said through her laughter making both Viper and Dayne glare at her. 

"I didn't mean it like that, you know I fight anyone that miss genders you so don't come at me. I tell that to anyone I think needs to calm down and you know it." Alya defended, knowing what their glares meant. 

Dayne rolled their eyes as they looked away from Alya as Viper did the same but started to eat his breakfast while it was still semi warm.

Instead of fighting Alya left them both be and continued her food while Sky just watched the three confused.

***After breakfast***

"Okay campers! If you are new here then I want you all to go to the magic training section. If you are not new then you can go to either section." Susan stated before everyone left the cafeteria and moved to the different sections. 

Right once some people saw that Sky was in the magic group a ton of others joined that section as well.

Well that was until they saw Viper wrap an arm around Sky's shoulders and glare at them.

Sky was taken aback by Viper's action but decided to side hug him back. So he wrapped his arm around Viper's back and leaned into his side with a smile and blush.

"Alright newbies, time to do some magic!" Some new counselor said with a large smile before snapping their fingers and making everyone separate into five different sections...

___________________________________

1,303 Words! Drama is coming up soon! Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!! 💖💖💖