Chapter 21

⚠️Cussing, dirty thoughts, someone being flustered, someone being embarrassed, past abuse, crying, talk of a past mom⚠️

"Holy shi- all you did was shower right? Sky seems way to innocent for anything more." Dayne asked making Sky flush and Viper smack them on the back of their head. It wasn't a violent smack, just enough to make them shut up.

"Of course all we did was shower. And the shared shower was Sky's idea so don't come and attack me!" Viper defended while a dark blush took over his face.

"Your idea?" Dayne asked as they turned so they were now looking at Sky.

"Yeah? I wanted to save water and we were both tired so it was quicker. Why is that so weird? People shower together all of the time." Sky said with an innocent look.

He isn't nearly as innocent as people thought he was though...

"Its not- I just wasn't expecting it." Dayne said, they were about to continue but a teacher cut them off.

"Lunch is over people! Get to your classes!" The teacher called over the few remaining campers/students.

Everyone quickly threw away their trash before going to their classes.

"Have fun with born powers guys." Dayne said once they all reached the field that they practiced magic at.

"Aren't you joining us?" Sky asked with a head tilt.

"Well all of my powers have to do with either reading someone's mind or memory's so I cant exactly do anything with them." Dayne explained while scratching the back of their neck.

"Oh right... You could read my mind! You need practice right? So use me!" Sky said enthusiastically with a large grin at being able to help his friend.

"Are you sure?" Dayne asked at the same time Viper said "Absolutely not."

Sky looked at Viper with a confused face before turning to Dayne.

"Sure! I don't have anything to hide so why not?" He said with a smaller smile now.

"Just so you know I can read thoughts that you don't even know you have or thoughts you have blocked out personally." Dayne warned wanting Sky to know everything he would need to know before they did anything.

"Okay... I don't think I would think anything bad so I'm still okay with you doing it." Sky said after thinking for a second.

"Sky you don't know what your mind can do, are you one hundred percent positive your okay with them reading your thoughts?" Viper asked wanting Sky to say no. He personally would never let anyone read his thoughts considering how they were.

"Yep! I'm fine with it." Sky reasured making Viper sigh in defeat.

"Okay let's move over here so we can sit down and not worry about being run over or hit by someone's stray magic." Dayne said while taking one of Sky's hands and one of Viper's hands in their own before going over to an empty part of the field.

The grass was short over here so they could sit down and wouldn't have to worry about not being seen.

"Okay, last thing you should know. When I see the memory's and thoughts you will see and hear them as well. Of you want me to stop then raise your hand and Viper will shake me so I will know to stop okay?" Dayne said getting a nod from Sky.

So the three sat down on the ground, Sky and Dayne infront of one another while Viper sat beside them making a triangle shape.

"Alright, I need you to relax as best as you can and I'm going to place my hands in yours." Dayne said as they took Sky's hands in their own.