Chapter 9

⚠️Cussing, mentions of past abuse, past yelling, someone having passed out⚠️

"What happened?" A lady with white hair and a nurse outfit asked boardly when she saw Sky passed out in Viper's arms.

"This is the second time he has complained about a terrible headache. Last time I was able to heal him before he passed out but this time I was too slow." Viper replied as he layed Sky down onto one of the empty cots.

"This has happened twice? Well do you know what caused it?" She asked as she moved over to Sky, her eyes turning a dark blue. Very different from her normal light grey color.

"I don't know what happened truly but I have a hunch." Viper replied as he sat down in a small chair that was next to the cot.

"Well what is your hunch?" She asked as she moved her hands over Sky's body. (They were hovering over his body, not actually touching him.)

"Well I think that they either occur whenever he is anxious, nervous, or scared. I don't know why they are so bad though, they seem to bad to be normal migraines." Viper explained just as she finnished her semi checkup.

"Well I think that could be a very likely theory. Also people can passport from migraines, they are terrible things and can be very painful things to deal with." Mrs.Cassie said as she looked up at Viper with her eyes slowly turning back to their orignal color.

"How can I help him?" Viper asked as he looked over at Sky before looking back at Mrs.Cassie.

"Well whenever you can heal him do so unless it will drain you completely. Now speaking of tha-" Mrs.Cassie was cut off by Sky waking up.

"Where am I? Where is Viper? Is he okay?" Sky asked as he looked over at Mrs.Cassie.

"Your in the nurse's office, I'm right here and I'm fine. How's your head?" Viper said as he stood up and sat next to Sky on the small bed.

"It still hurts a little but not as badly as it did before." Sky said as he looked over at Viper with a small smile.

"Can I heal his head?" Viper asked Mrs.Cassie getting a nod in responce.

She already shipped the two together and would have to tell the teachers to try and pair them up more often.

Viper nodded back at her and then pulled Sky up and to his chest, his hand running through Sky's hair.

Sky blushed at the sudden affection but rembered that this was just so he could heal his headache, nothing more.

After a few minutes of the two bacily just cuddling while Mrs.Cassie moved over to another student with small brun markes on their arm.

"Can we leave now?" Viper asked Mrs.Cassie once he had finnished healing Sky.

"Yes, you two are off for today. Sky needs rest and Viper you are the one to watch after him okay? I'll inform your teachers so you won't get introuble. Now off to your dorm room. I hope I don't see you two again soon." Mrs.Cassie said before returning to the burn wounds.

"Okay, thank you." Viper said before looking down at Sky, only to see that the smaller boy had fallen asleep against his chest.

With a small sigh and smile Viper stood up and carried Sky all the way to their dorm room and then layed him down onto Sky's bed.

Once he put Sky down and walked to his side of the room to grab his phone, Sky woke up. He missed the warmth that Viper brought and got cold almost instantly.

"Sorry I fell asleep." Sky appoligised as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Your fine, it was cute and it's good to know you trust me enough to fall asleep against me." Viper replied as he grabbed his phone and moved to sit next to Sky.

"Of course I trust you. You've helped me a lot already and hasn't given me any reason not to trust you." Sky said with a blush from being called cute.

"Well thats good to know." Viper said with a smile making Sky smile slightly before averting his eyes to the floor.

"Whats wrong?" Viper asked already knowing that Sky is normally relatively happy and would have probably smiled larger than that if he was really happy.

"Nothing, I'm just still tired." Sky said before yawning similarly to a kitten's yawn.

"You were just talking about how you trust me. I know your not just tired, there is something else to this story that your not telling me." Viper said as he looked at Sky.

"Its nothing really, I was just wondering about your dad." Sky said the last bit quietly but Viper still heard him thanks to their close proximity.

"What do you want to know about him?" Viper asked as he moved so he was laying down on Sky's bed.

"Well I have a lot of questions about him but the most prominent one is why did he ask what the darkest aura I've ever seen?" Sky said with a blush when Viper pulled him twards him so he was now laying right next to him.

"I don't know, he probably wanted to see who the most dangerous person was?" Viper replied as he wrapped an arm around Sky's waist, pulling him closer.

Sky blushed brightly and was Hella confused as to why Viper was being so affectionate all of a sudden but didn't mind so he didn't say anything about it.

"Well when he asked his aura turned darker. The darkest aura I've ever seen was my father's aura but your dad's aura was second place." Sky said as he turned so he was able to cuddle closer to Viper.

"Well I know how dangerous he can be, I don't need the power of seeing auras to know that. He too grew up here but his father was very aggressive in teaching him everything he could. My grandfather died slaying a rouge dragon and ever since then my father has been against rouge Dragons and has wanted me to follow in their footsteps. He is very powerful and dangerous when he wants to be." Viper said, his voice muffled by Sky's hair.

"Remind me to stay on his good side then." Sky said back as he rested his head onto Viper's chest.

"Okay." Viper replied with a short deep chuckle making Sky shiver considering it was right in his ear.

Just then there was a single knock on their door before it opened and Dayne and Alya barged into the room...
______________________________________

1,115 Words! I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖