Chapter 14

⚠️Dueling, cussing, someone being mad/jealous, almost passing out⚠️

"And begin!" The teacher, Mr.Johnson said before moving away slightly so he wouldn't be hit my either lance....

Alyssa was the first to advance and became the aggressor.

Leo blocked all of her attacks before attempting to become the aggressor.

He failed and Alyssa took this to her advantage, pointing the tip of her lance on Leo's chest.

"Very good Alyssa, needs improvement Leo." Coach Johnson said as the two of them sat back at their places on the bleachers.

"Next up is Olive and Olivia." Coach said as a new set of people stood up and went to the floor to duel.

"Thats the boy that was talking to me on the bus." Sky thought aloud, now much more interested in how the duel would turn out.

"What?" Dayne asked as Viper raised a brow to him.

"Oh, it's just the boy Oliver was trying to talk to me on the bus before Viper started talking to me." Sky explained getting a hum of understanding from the other two.

They all then watched the duel that had just begun.

"Oooo sibling against sibling." Some kid in the croud said to their friend peeking Sky's intrest.

They didn't look like siblings though. Olive has strawberry blond hair, pale skin, was about 5'8 or '9, and had very pretty pink eyes. Not the type of pink eye that got you sent to the doctor, no, his eyes were actually pink. They were quite pretty too.

While Oliver looked like that, Oliva had dark brown hair, so dark it was almost black, tan skin, was about 5'7, and had dark brown eyes. She was quite pretty.

"Maybe they are half siblings? Or one of them is adopted if not both of them?" Sky thought as everyone watched the two duel, not showing any mercy to the other.

They were going back and forth being the aggressor and defending. This was the most interesting match so far even though it was only the second one.

Oliva attempted to jab Oliver in the chest to win the match but she was too slow and left herself open.

Oliver took this opportunity and quickly jabbed her in the chest before blocking her attempt.

"Very good both of you, you both need improvement but everyone here does so don't feel bad about it." Coach said before reading off the next people from his list. "Viper and Sky, your up next."

The students/campers all started murmering about how sorry they felt for Sky going against one of the most experienced people here.

Sky and Viper walked down to the floor and put down their masks while getting their stance.

"Poor boy probably won't even last a minute."

"I hope Viper doesn't kill him."

"Does this mean that they are roommates? Or are they a pair that doesn't have their partner with them?"

"Aren't they friends? Or boyfriends?" People whispered all of these things to each other, Sky and Viper being able to hear all of them but chose to ignore them.

"Viper, go a little easy on him, he is new after all." Coach said getting a nod from the taller man.

"Begin!" Coach said before walking twards the bleachers, not wanting to be caught in the cross fight.