Chapter 27

⚠Same as the last chapter but now only talk of them and not most of them in action + bl**d, death, gore, & talk of abuse ⚠

There will be a summary at the end of the chapter 💖
________________________________________
"Why did you attack Alay?" He asked once he saw Dayne at the door...

Dayne's jaw dropped to the floor. "Are you serious? She tried to rape me! I have Viper as a witness!" they defended as Alya let out a fake sob.

"I would never do such a thing! We are best friends!" she said as fake tears flowed down her face.

"We are NOT friends." Dayne said as they pulled out their phone and texted Viper to get to their room ASAP.

"What is going on in here?" Viper asked as he walked in the room making everyone jump.

"How the Hell did you get here so fast?" Dayne asked as he moved closer to them.

"I was on my way over here to check on you when I got your text." Viper replied as he glared at Alya.

"Mr.Viper, this matter does not concern you so I must ask you to leave." Mr.Wilson said as he looked away being slightly scared by Viper. 

"This is a massive concern to me, I walked in on my ex-friend trying to rape my current friend and you think I'm not going to be worried about it?!" Viper asked, his voice raising slightly causing Mr.Wilson to flinch.

"I-I'm sure that's not wh-" Mr.Wilson was cut off by Viper.

"That is what the fuck was happening and if Alya doesn't get punnished by the school for it I will punnish her myself." Viper said as a large flame grew in his hand.

Both Alya and Mr.Wilson's eyes widened as Dayne hid a smirk knowing that they had won thanks to Viper.

"I'm sure we can figure out something out so nobody gets hurt here." Mr.Wilson tried to reason not wanting his favorite student to get hurt.

"Bitch she is going to get hurt if she even looks at Dayne." Viper growled while pushing Dayne behind him.

Just to piss Viper off more, Alya looked Dayne up and down and winked at them, her fake tears now gone.

Viper saw what she did and felt Dayen's hand grab the back of his shirt as they hid fully behind him.

He turned his head slightly so he could whisper to Dayne.

"I'm going to have to get you to let go of my shirt real quick so I can kill this bitch real quick." He muttered, his eyes flaring dark red when he looked over at Alya.

"Make it quick." Dayne muttered as they let go of Viper's shirt and stepped back, covering their eyes.

Mr.Wilson's eyes widened in fear when he saw Viper walking over to Alya with blood red eyes.

"Viper, you need to cal-" he was cut off by Viper punching him in the gut. He doubled over in pain and fell to the ground.

Alya knew she had fucked up and knew that there wasn't much she could do now besides maybe try to convince him to stop.

"Viper, Viper, Viper, I'm Alya. Your old friend. We have been best friends for YEARS! You wouldn't really hurt me right?!" She asked panick clear in her tone and body.

She was trembling and her hands were shaking violently, her breathing sped up as well.

"You tried to rape Dayne, was a FAKE friend to us all for years, you are a disrespectful bitch that deserves to rot in Hell for the rest of your life. Why on Earth would I not actually hurt you?" Viper said, his tone not showing any mercy as he shoved her making her slam into a wall.