Chapter 17

Cussing, fluff⚠️

"We could shower together... it would save water." Sky said with a shrug as if this was a completely normal thing to be talking about.

"I- okay." Viper said as his mind raced with thoughts.

"This is normal right? Dudes do shit like this all the time. No homo." Viper thought as he and Sky walked into the bathroom.

Sky was the first to strip before he turned on the shower so it could warm up.

The shower was quite large and took up half of the bathroom so they wouldn't have to worry about being crampt together.

The shower head was in the ceiling so they wouldn't have to moved around to get to the water.

"What are you waiting for? Are you going to take a shower with your clothes on?" Sky asked with a small laugh as Viper shook his head.

Right once Sky took off his shirt Viper averted his gaze to the sink and found the soaps very intresting.

At Sky's comment Viper snapped out of it and striped as well.

The two got into the shower.

Tired from all of the dueling Sky was moving sluggishly slow.

So, Viper being the kind person he is grabbed the conditioner, put some on his hands before running them through Sky's hair.

Sky stiffened at the sudden action but quickly relaxed.

While Viper massaged his scalp he closed his eyes in content and and hummed in appreciation.

When Viper was done with Sky's hair Sky moved to do his own body as Viper did his own hair.

Viper glanced down at Sky who was struggling to wash his back so he grabbed the lufa Sky had been using and and ran it across Sky's back gently.

Instead of stiffening again Sky instantly relaxed.

It felt nice to be taken care of, a feeling he didn't feel often.

When Viper was done Sky rinsed off of the soap and conditioner before stepping out and drying off. He got on his pajamas and left the bathroom.

When Viper heard the door click shut he finnished his shower before stepping out, drying off, and putting on a pair of boxers aka his pajamas.

When Viper left the bathroom he chucked his dirty clothes into his small dirty hamper before bellyflopping onto his bed.

After a minute he felt a weight on his back/side so he faced the weight.

"Thank you." Sky muttered into Viper's back as he cuddled up to his side.

Viper moved so he was laying on his back, Sky falling onto his chest.

Sky adjusted himself so he was cuddling into the crook of Viper's neck while bacily laying ontop of him.

Viper wrapped his arms around Sky with a small smile. "Anytime cutie." He muttered back before they both fell into a peaceful sleep.

*The Next Morning*

BANG BANG BANG

"What do you want Dayne?" Viper asked before Dayne skipped into the room.

"Why do you guys even have another bed? I've only ever seen you sleep together." Dayen asks ignoring Viper's question for the time being.

Sky blushed and hid his face in Viper's shoulder as Viper chuckled.