Chapter 23

⚠️Kissing, making out, cussing, someone being mad, someone being Hella flustered⚠️

"Okay." was all he said before wrapping his arms around Viper's neck and pulling him down to his level...

Sky looked at Viper with a look that said "sorry-but-I-want-this-creep-to-leave-me-alone" before softly connecting his lips with Viper's.

Viper's eyes widened in shock before they fluttered shut, his arms going around Sky's waist pulling him closer and deepening the kiss all at once.

Sky's hands moved into Viper's soft locks as Viper's moved to Sky's waist.

Viper swiped his toung hesitantly across Sky's bottom lip hoping that he wasn't going too far but Sky complied and opened his mouth almost instantly.

Viper's toung started to explore every crevice of Sky's mouth seeing as Sky hadn't fought for dominance.

Sky let out a breathy moan before hearing a very loud cough.

"OKAY I think that's enough you two." Mrs.Stella said bitterly making the two separate, Sky instantly hiding his crimson blushing face in the crook of Viper's neck.

"So do you believe they are boyfriends now?" Dayne asked, sass heavy in their tone.

"Yes I do." She sighed in defeat before continuing "Now get back to working on your magic before we all get into trouble." Were her final words before she turned on her heal and left the group.

Once she was out of ear shot Dayne turned to the boys and let out a very high pitch squeal.

"You two just kissed! Hell, you two just full blown made out!!!" They yelled but not loud enough for anyone but the two could hear them.

Sky blushed darker somehow as he detached himself from Viper's embrace.

"Haha yeah, um... sorry about that. I really wanted that bitch to back off." Sky said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Its fine, I didn't mind." Viper replied with a blush of his own as he looked over at the grass.

"OH FOR PETE'S SAKE! YOU TWO LIKE EACH OTHER!!! YOU JUST MADE OUT!!! GET TOGETHER ALREADY!!!" Dayne yelled making both Viper and Sky hush them.

"You don't have to tell the entire school!" Viper said with a glare that didn't have much behind it.

"Sorry but it's the truth, you two should get together soon. It doesn't have to be right now if you don't want it to be but it needs to be soon." Dayne said strictly.

Viper was about to say something when one of the Counslers called for dinner to start.

Everyone walked down to the cafeteria and made their way to their normal tables.

"So who is your favorite character in Haikyuu?" Dayne asked as they all sat down in their normal seats.

"Oh that's a hard question... probably a tiy between Yamaguchi and Kyoutani. What about you?" Sky asked with a smile.

"I have a tiy between Akashi and Noya!"  Dayne said with a grin of their own.

"Favorite ship?" Sky asked as Viper toned the two out, not knowing what the hell a Haikyuu is or who any of these people were.

"Bokuaka and Asahinoya because they are so fricking cute!!!" Dayne replied before asking "What are yours?"

"Tsukiyama and Kyouhaba, I don't know. I like the ships where someone is in love with the person that doesn't like anyone but them. I think they are adorable." Sky said while glancing at Viper knowing that his and Viper's relationship is kind of like that.

"Thats so cute." Dayne said while pretending to wipe a tear from their eye.

Sky chuckled in responce.

"What are all of the ships that you ship?" Dayne asked wanting to know if they also ship them.

"There are a lot so be prepared... Bokuaka, Tsukiyama, Iwaio, Kyouhaba, Kagehina, Asahinoya, Kuroken, Daisuga, Ennotana, Levyaku, Ushiten, Aofuta, Sakuatsu, SunaOsu, Semishaira, Takada x Ukai, and Kiyoko x Yachi. I think that's all of them." Sky said after doing his best to rember all of the ships.

"Same to all of those!" Dayne replied before their table was chosen to get their dinner.

*After dinner*

"What do you guys want to do now?" Dayne asked as they skipped beside the two boys.

"I'm still pretty tired from the *yawn* magic use but I'm sure I could do something if you wanted me to." Sky said sleeply. The magic had its largest tole on him right after the spell but now with the addition of being tired from the long day he was on the verge of passing out (asleep wise not a bad way).

"You look like your about to fall over any minute, you should sleep." Viper replied as Sky stumbled into his side.

"Okay well you two head over to bed, I'm going to go and work out in the dome until curfew." Dayne said before running off twards the dome leaving Viper alone with a sleepy Sky.

"Do you need me to carry you?" Viper asked as Sky stumbled on seemingly nothing as they neared the intrence of the building.

"No I'm fi-" Sky fell forward, having tripped on his own feet.

Viper's quick reflexes caught him with ease before picking the boy up bridal style.

Sky wrapped his arms around Viper's neck and snuggled into the warmth Viper brought.

*Once they are in their dorm room*

"Sky, wake up. You need to change into pajamas then you can go back to sleep." Viper said as he sat Sky down onto his bed.

Sky's eyes opened as he yawned, a tear falling from the corner of his eye, he wasn't sad or anything that just happens to him sometimes when he yawns.

"Okay." Sky muttered before getting up and grabbing his pajamas.

He then waddled into the bathroom where he changed as Viper changed in the bedroom.

Once Viper was done changing he flopped down onto his bed.

"I kissed Sky... I KISSED Sky! Well he kissed me... still, we kissed. Was it only so she would leave us alone or was there something more to it? Does he actually like me? No...maybe?" Viper's thoughts were cut off by the bathroom door opening and Sky walking out of it, stumbling into the doorway before falling onto Viper's bed.

"Can we cuddle?" He asked before yawning once more.

"Sure." Viper replied before yawning as well, stupid yawns being contagious.

Sky moved slowly as he attempted to get closer to Viper so they could cuddle but he was too slow for Viper's liking so he pulled Sky onto his chest.

Viper then wrapped his arms around Sky's back and rubbed small circles onto his lower back with his thumb.

Sky melted into the embrace and fell asleep instantly.

"We should really talk tomorrow about that kiss." Viper whispered not expecting a responce.

"Mhm." Sky hummed before cuddling closer to him, falling asleep fully now.

Viper sighed with a small smile before slowly falling asleep himself.

Tomorrow should be intresting...
_______________________________________
1,161 Words! I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖