Chapter 32

⚠️heavy making out/kissing, heated, smutt, cussing⚠️ I legit died writing this, it's the first time I have ever written smutt & I was cringing throughout the entire thing...
_________________________________________

"What? She left so now we can continue~" Viper purred into Sky's ear making Sky shutter...

"But we are in a hospital." Sky said back as he looked at the door knowing that anyone could come in at any time.

"True... but this is one of the things I want that is from your list. We won't go all the way, and we will only do anything if you fully consent to it. I'm not going to force you to do anything." Viper said before kissing Sky on the lips gently.

Sky's blush darkened before he nodded.

"I need to to verbally consent before I do anything to you." Viper said wanting to know one hundred percent that Sky was okay with this.

"I consent." Sky said before kissing Viper once again.

Viper kissed back and brought Sky onto his lap. If he couldn't move then he would let Sky.

Sky took the hint and started to rock his hips forwards, the friction slowly driving them both crazy.

Viper moved his head down so he started to kiss, lick, and suck on Sky's neck and jaw getting moans from the slightly smaller boy.

By now Viper was on very low self control so he started un-doing Sky's pant buttons.

Sky got the message and discarded his pants and top, leaving him in just his boxers.

He got back onto Viper's lap and started to roll his hips again, feeling a tint in Viper's boxers.

"Quit being a tease or I'll tease you~" Viper hummed into Sky's ear making the smaller shiver and nod.

Sky swooped his head down and kissed down Viper's chest, all the way down to his boxer line.

He then took his teath and started to remove the clothing allowing Viper's already hard member spring free.

Once Viper's boxers were off he took his own off and sat back down onto Viper's lap, their members brushing against each other.

"What are you comfortable with?" Viper asked as he softly kissed Sky's neck wanting nothing more then to fuck Sky so hard that he would be able to walk for a month. But he also wanted to make sure Sky was okay with whatever he did and didn't want to push him over his boundaries.

"I don't want it inside me and I don't know how to give head." Sky mumbled, blushing in embarrassment.

"Thats okay, hand jobs are good too." Viper replied before kissing Sky, the kiss full of both love and lust.

Viper's hands moved down to Sky's hips, one of them staying there and rubbing circles on his skin while the other moved down more.

As he distracted Sky with the kiss he moved his hand onto Sky's hard on.

As his hand wrapped around it he brushed his thumb over the tip making Sky moan loudly into the kiss.

Viper smirked at the moan as he started to move his hand up and down Sky's shaft.

Sky's sweet moans filled the room as Viper continued to please him.

Viper quickly realized that Sky was very inexperienced and probably would forget to return the favor so with his other hand he started to please himself.

Sky noticed this and moved one his shakey hands to Viper's hand and pulled it away replacing it with his own.

"You don't have to do that baby." Viper said as he continued to kiss up Sky's jaw.