Chapter 28

⚠️All of the same warnings as last time, talk of death, rouge Dragons, the word suic!de⚠️ (If someone wants a summary at the end of the chapter please tell me in the comments & I will make one)
________________________________________

Mr.Black's aura was pitch black...

Viper glanced back at Sky's panicked face before looking back at his father.

He stepped so he was now infront of Sky and covering half of Dayne.

"So can we come in or are you just going to leave us standing out here?" He asked shocking everyone, mostly Dayne and his father.

Out of all of the years Dayne has known him, they have never heard or seen Viper sound rude to his father.

"Get your ass inside here right now and explain yourself." Mr.Black snapped through gritted teath before walking over to his desk and sitting down.

They all sat down at the seats infront of his desk, Viper pulling Sky down into his lap before he could sit down in his own chair.

Sky was shocked by the action but didn't make a move to get off of his lap.

"Explain why Mr.Wilson came barging into my room saying that you killed Alay now." Mr.Black said sternly to his son, glaring at the boy in his lap.

"Because I did? I'm sure he made that pretty obvious." Viper replied with an eyeroll as Dayne looked panicked between the son and father duo.

"But why did you kill her. If you don't give me the best answer ever then I will have to expel you, Dayne, and Sky as well as turn you three into the police." Mr.Black said as his glare hardened.

"I killed her because she tried to rape Dayne. If I hadn't walked in when I did then she may have gotten away with it. Oh and don't ask me how I killed her because I have no clue." Viper explained before adding "Oh and Sky didn't have anything to do with any of this, if you dont believe me then you can ask Mrs.Cassie because she was taking care of him while he was in the nurse area."

Mr.Black turned his gaze to Dayne, his glare softening slightly.

"Is this true?" He asked, his tone much nicer than before.

"Yes sir." Dayne said while moving their gaze to his desktop.

"Well in that case you will still be punnished but in a different way. There has been a rouge dragon that needs taming near the grounds. You will all have a week and a half to train for this mission. Get Sky up to speed as best as you can and you will all leave then." Mr.Black said as Viper's grip on his and Sky's semi hug tightened.

"Sky had nothing to do with this. He shouldn't have to come too and risk his life because of something I did." He defended knowing how dangerous those missions are.

"I am well aware of this but your magic teacher says that he is the quickest element learner she has ever seen. As for your dueling teacher said that he has leaned quite a lot of dueling techniques in a short amount of time. He will be coming too and there is nothing you can say to change my mind." Mr.Black said with a determined tone as he sat back into his chair.

"Fine. We are going to go and get dinner then we are going to go train. Bye." Viper said before picking Sky up as he stood up. He then grabbed Dayne's hand and walked out of the room.

Once outside of the building Sky got out of Viper's embrace as Dayne let go of his hand.

"Okay what the fuck?" Dayne asked as they all started to walk twards the cafeteria, having skipped lunch they were all quite hungry.

"We are all going to train like crazy. My grandfather, the one that doesn't own this place, died trying to slay a rouge dragon. If either of you die I don't know what I will do with myself so I can't let let happen." Viper said sternly as they neared their destination.

The other two nodded in agreement before they intered the cafeteria.

They all went to their own seats at their normal table before getting their food, eating, and then leaving once again to go and train.

"Alright, when fighting a rouge Dragon most birth magic won't work against them. Sky, your great with element magic so you will be our main element person. Dayne, you are great with a sword and close combat so if there is anyone working with the dragon then you will be on them. I personally will be working to help both of you but my main goal will be to kill the dragon." Viper said instantly getting protests from the other two.

"Thats way to much pressure on you! You can't do that!" Sky said as he frowed his brows.

"Yeah, what he said! That's bacily suicide!" Dayen agreed, both of them looking at Viper like he was stupid if he thought they would let him go through with that plan.

"Yeah well each of us have to do something and the other jobs are taken. I'm the one who killed Alya so I am the one who will have to take the punnishment the hardest. Also if there isn't anyone working with the dragon then both of you will be helping me defeat it and I won't be alone in doing so." Viper reasoned making the others sigh in defeat.

"I swear to everything that if any of us die on this mission then I will either haunt your father or kill him myself." Dayne said while looking at Viper.

"I'll help you." He chuckled as Sky agreed.

"Well we should get to training now, I'll help you Dayne. Sky you should work on the elements." Viper said getting nods from the other two.

This should be intresting...
________________________________________

1,000 Words! Sorry for the short chapter 😅

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day/night! Love you all!! Stay safe!!!💖💖💖