Chapter 8

⚠️Magic, bullying, someone being pissed, yelling, talk of death, cussing, people getting introuble, someone being protective, someone being jealous, someone having a headache, someone being in pain, someone passing out, long af⚠️
_________________________________
"Alright newbies, time to do some magic!" Some new counselor said with a large smile before snapping their fingers and making everyone separate into five different sections...

Because Viper and Sky had been side hugging each other they were put in the same section.

The fire section.

"Alright everyone, you have all been separated into the section you are best fitted for. Now open your hand and hold it out infront of you, your palm facing up to the sky." the Counsler said as they did what they said, everyone following as she did so.

Two boys snickered and did so but faced their hands twards Sky the person instead of the sky with clouds.

"Now imagen your element floating right above your hand." They continued to say while some students shut their eyes, concentrating on trying to get their element to float above their hands.

The only students not doing this were the Sprit element students considering you couldn't really mess with spirt's like this.

Sky felt his hand grow warm and slowly opened his eyes.

*gasp* "Viper! Look! I'm doing it! I did it!" He said quietly with a large grin on his face as he glanced up at Viper before bring his eyes back to the flame above his hand.

"Good job, that's pretty impressive considering this is your first attempt." Viper complimented as he held his large flame away from them both.

"Woah, how did you get your flame so big?" Sky asked as when he saw that Viper's flame was a medium sized fire.

"Well I grew up here because all of my past family generations went here. They were originally students and then councilors, finally my grandfather owns the place. In other words I have bacily mastered all of the elements." Viper explained as Sky looked back at his own small flame.

"Thats coo-" Sky cut himself off when a spray of water hit his flame, killing it instantly.

Both Sky and Viper looked over to the water element section only to see two boys with their palms facing Sky.

"What was that for?" Sky asked as he attempted to dry his now wet hand on his pants.

"She said aim your hand twards the sky, you're Sky aren't you?" One of the boys asked with a smirk.

"Now everyone, try and make your element larger than it is." The Counsler said, clearly not paying attention to the four boys.

"You heard her, make our elements bigger." One of the boys said to his friend as they both aimed their hands at Sky.

Sky's eyes widened as they both shot large waves of water at him.

His hand stung when he was hit by the water, does that mean that of his whole body was hit it would all sting too?

Before the water could hit Sky however there was a massive gust of wind blew twards the two and sent the water flying back into their faces.

"What the Hell is wrong with you?! That could have severely harmed him!" Viper yelled, his eyes much darker than normal.

"So? It's not like you couldn't just heal him back." One of the boys scoffed as their friend stood there frozen.

Even though both of their main elements were water, that didn't stop them from getting cold when water hit them and then being hit by wind as well.