BETRAYED| 25

I put as much force as I can into the punch. I take the blond bimbo by surprise.

Barbie looks shock to say the least. I can care less. All I see is red. Just the thought of Barbie and Joshua in bed makes my blood boil. She is about to go after me when Crystal leaps in front.

"Oh no you don't bitch. Leave her alone," Crystal says, holding the blond by the hair.

I protest, "no, don't Crystal. This is between me and her."

The blond gets lose from Crystal's grip. Then, looks at her minions for backup.

A redhead says, "I don't know Ashley. We should think about things. Alpha Joshua will be mad."

So, barbie's name is Ashley.

Ashley gave her friends a menacingly look.

She replies, "you know Joshua won't hurt me. You guys are safe with me."

When I hear this, my anger hits an all-time high. Ashley must know Joshua well enough to say his name without his tittle.

She has so much confidence in her relationship with Joshua that she is even guaranteeing her friends' safety. I am dying to find out the significance of this girl to Joshua.

I get pass Crystal and land another punch. Ashley's friends decide to get involve. Crystal quickly reacts and ensures to keep them busy.

I managed to get the upper hand when I punched Ashley. While she is down, I get on top of her. But Ashley is strong. She turns us around and aims at my face.

I quickly dodge it. I see Ashley pull back her hand for another punch. I survey the floor and see a rock on the ground.

I reach toward it and give Ashley a quick blow to the head. This lessens the impact of Ashley's punch, and her fist barely grazes my mouth.

She falls to the ground because of the blow. I quickly get up, tasting blood from the inside of my mouth.

Ashley stays on the ground only a few seconds before getting back up. I glimpse at Crystal handling herself well against the other three.

My girl is strong.

I look at Ashley, giving her a smirk. There is no backing down. I might have gotten lucky till now, but I am not afraid of her.

She lets out a dangerous snarl. I am about to launch myself at the enemy, when suddenly, I feel arms around my waist. They are lifting me off the ground.

I turn my head around and see Ethan. I struggle against his grip.

Ethan tightens it, "that's enough babe."

I am about to respond when I begin to hear Crystal yell. Josh is struggling to get her off the other girls. She has a good hand of hair.

Crystal yells, "let me go Josh. I'll show them not to mess with us again."

Josh picks her up from the ground, setting her over his shoulders. She is kicking and screaming as Joshua moves toward Ethan and me.

Crystal warns, pointing at the girls, "you guys are lucky. I'm not done with y'all."

Josh slaps Crystal's ass and I see a smile emerge from Crystal's face. Josh always knew how to handle Crystal. He sets her down next to me and Ethan. I stop struggling.

Ethan turns me around to observe my face. He grabs my chin, moving it left and right to search for injuries.

He is not amused when he eyes my mouth where Ashley managed to land a blow. I didn't care. Ashley looks a lot worse. He protectively holds me closer to his body, letting out a growl. Ethan leers at Ashley.