WITCH| 30

I start to become overwhelmed with range, feeling heat all over. I am upset at the disrespect this guy is showing Joshua and Ethan.

Taking a glimpse of both, I notice strong red auras around them. Although I am enraged, I know that what I am feeling is mostly their feelings.

Observing them further, I notice their eyes becoming darker. Their wolves are dying to come out. I cannot let that happen. They need to willingly want to turn, not be blinded by their range and forced to turn.

I will protect my mates. I leave Ethan's side before he can react, quickly walking toward the blond man, planting a hard slap across his face.

I am terrified but I am not going to show it.

I say, without a quiver in my voice, "how dare you disrespect your alphas... this piece of ass as you called me was able to beat your lovely Ashley back then. DO NOT TAKE ME LIGHTLY," I order.

The room goes radio silent. Everyone is in awe. The blond man starts to breath loudly through his nose.

Is this supposed to scare me?

Because it does not. I have gone through a lot being with these two men, and it is going to take more than some loud breathing piece of meat to make me scared.

I look into the blond male's eyes and see them go black. He grabs my shoulders harshly. I see Ethan and Joshua begin to move towards us. I look back at them, focus on their emotions, and command them to stay.

They have no choice but to comply. I see desperation in their eyes; they want to come forward. They fear for me and couldn't believe I exercise control over them in this moment.

I understand now that the only way Joshua's pack will accept me is through tough love. So far, it has been believed that my powers only work with Joshua and Ethan.

Therefore, I am considered dangerous. In controlling them, I can control their pack indirectly.

However, I have been giving it some hard thought. If the moon goddess was given her power by the alphas of her time when they bit her, and her acceptance of their mark allowed her to be connected to ALL the werewolves of the time, then why couldn't I do that now.

Both Ethan and Joshua have marked me; I have also accepted them wholeheartedly. So, shouldn't I be able to connect with or control their pack?

It is a gamble, but a gamble I am willing to take. The blond man grips me tight.

I can hear Joshua in the background yell, "don't you dare lay a finger on your Luna or you will die Mike."

Everyone is probably wondering why Ethan and Joshua have not come to my rescue, but I make sure to cover my tracks and the secret.

I say, "so your name is Mike...well your Alphas know I do not need them to handle you. I would advise you to let me go."

Mike chuckles.

He mutters out, "if I had a mate, then I would have killed anyone who touched her. Those two even share you. It's disgusting. What more proof do you all need to show y'all that they are not worthy to protect us? They refuse to protect their bitch."

He has no mate, huh...I am not buying it.

I boldly declare, "if you had a mate, then your mate would surely reject you.... isn't that right, Ashley?"

I have no proof, but I am sure of it. I cannot help but continue to feel that they are mates, regardless, if Ashley has a mark or not.

Mike growls at my remark, but his response is just confirmation.