WARMTH| 26

The smirk on his face is devilish. His words set chills across my body. I do not know how to respond or what to do. His words tease every inch of my body.

I know my face must be red. I remove my gaze from him and hear a small chuckle as a response.

"Babe, don't do that. I want to see your face," Ethan whispers, taking us to the bed. He sits us down.

He is on the edge of the bed while I straddle him. He tilts my face up to look at him. I want to continue hiding. I want to keep occupy because the adrenaline in me is overwhelming. I lean in closer to kiss him, but he pulls away smiling.

I giggle feeling somewhat foolish. He knows he has me on my toes. But he grabs the back of my neck aggressively and pulls me to his lips. I nibble on his bottom lip and see an opening. Sticking my tongue in, he growls in approval.

I feel him get more excited. He leaves my lips and starts kissing his way down my neck. His hands are all over my back, ensuring I do not move from my place.

My place is with Ethan.

He arrives at his mark and begins leaving kisses around it. A moan escapes my mouth. I love the way his lips feel on his mark. Unable to control my adrenaline, my breathing becomes erratic.

"So, you like that," Ethan smirks up at me, his mouth hovering over the mark.

I nod my head yes. I want him to continue kissing my mark, his mark.

He keeps his mouth over the mark, ensuring not to touch it. The tension I feel is through the roof.

"Say it," Ethan commands.

I can't handle the tease any longer. My insides are unraveling.

"Please Ethan, kiss it. I can't handle it anymore," I beg, trying to contain my breathing.

Ethan instantly complies. I feel his mouth on the mark. More noises come from me in response. He begins to suck harder. My hands tangle in his hair, each time eliciting a tug.

I feel a pressure form at my center. My breathing is more erratic at this point and Ethan loves how I respond to his touch.

Unable to resist any longer, I whimper, "no....wait...I can't."

"I can smell you baby. Don't fight it. I told you I wanted to taste you," his words made it harder to keep control.

In a swift motion, I feel his canines break my skin. I try to let out a scream, but he moves his hand over my mouth. He dug his teeth in deeper. I feel no pain, just small little electrical charges through out my body. I love it.

A rush came streaming between my legs. I grab his wrist, and he slides his hand off my mouth to my neck. The sound that was dying to come out is released into the air, a soft breath which resemble more like a whimper.

Ethan removes his teeth from my shoulder, licking his wound clean. He buries his head in my chest, and I caress his head, trying to calm myself down from the high I just reached.

This is how he should have marked me the first time. Both willingly, both wanting, and most importantly both uniting.

He lifts his head from my chest and gives me a peck on the lips.

He lifts me up and places my back against the bed.

"You are so responsive babe. The best is still to come," he seductively threatens while hovering over my body.

This man is incredible. I just had an orgasm by his mere lips on my mark. Now, our mark.

But I want more. I know he needs more. He reaches down to my shirt, and I slightly lift my torso to help him remove it. His hands then glide down to my pants to unbutton them.