PINNACLE| 32

"Excuse me," I stutter.

Did I hear right? There is no way.

Joshua and Ethan get rigid each time the other is intimate or near me. But here they are insinuating the worst, something delicious.

Do they really expect me to believe that things are going to get hot and heavy, while both are in the room? They would never, and I am willing to call them out on their bluff.

I let out a small giggle, getting on my tippy toes. I am centimeters away from Joshua's face. I make sure that there is still a gap between his lips and mine.

Our noses gliding against each other.

I teasingly say, "oh yeah, what are you guys going to do?"

Ethan growls in my ear, just before slightly biting it.

He huskily replies, "we are not playing."

I get off my tippy toes, planting them on the ground. My face is further away from Joshua's, but I never break eye contact.

I lean back against Ethan's chest, moving my hands slightly. I am not sure what I will touch but my hands are eager to explore.

Ethan tenses at my touch. A smirk forms on my face.

I coo, "what's the matter? Already giving up so fast."

It is clearly a taunt. He lets out a low growl before quickly turning me to face him. He crouches down to my level and begins getting closer to my face. I take a step back.

My gait is stopped by Joshua's body. I move my face up to look at him. He just stares down.

Ethan grabs my chin, guiding my attention back to him. His face is dangerously close to mine. My heart betrays me. It is beating so fast.

In one swift motion, he grabs my face with both of his hands and crashes his lips onto mine. It is aggressive and passionate. It is not like Ethan's usual tender self.

I try to retreat, but I meet Joshua's chest. His body keeps me from moving away from Ethan.

I panic. There is not way they intend to go through with this all the way. Ethan nibs at my bottom lip. He is asking for access to my mouth.

Access denied.

I must stop him in his tracks.

I thought they were bluffing but they are acting way to good. I can't risk it. I'm not ready for all that. Well, I don't think I am.

Ethan growls against my lips. I bite his bottom lip in response. He pulls away, running his fingers across his lips. He licks his lips to clean the small amount of blood I drew out.

He has a devilish smirk, which I have not seen on him.

Ethan grins, "what's the matter? Already giving up so fast."

My mouth drops open. I can't believe he is using my own words against me. This is a side of Ethan I have never seen. It's hot.

Joshua uses my separation from Ethan's lips to real me against his own chest. My back thuds on his front. He leans down. His hands are on my throat. He tilts my head to the side, allowing our lips to touch. In this position, it is hard to move away from Joshua's tongue.

His rough hands over my throat make sure I keep my face in place, giving his tongue access to my mouth. With his other hand, he glides it down my body.

My body reacts to his touch. His lips leave mine. I pant for some air. It is especially hard to do with Joshua's hand roaming down.