DISRESPECT| 29

We were on the way to the pub to talk to some of the Blue Moon Pack members about their behavior in Valley Forbes.

I am hoping to get some brownie points with Joshua's pack. I know Joshua and Ethan are going to chew them out. However, I can use this to my advantage and make Joshua's pack see that I am no threat to them.

We enter the pub, and our presence brought silence. There are about 5 males and 3 females from what I can count, not including Josh and us.

My excitement quickly ends when I catch a glimpse of Ashley. Within seconds, Ashley rushes into Joshua's arms.

I am trying hard not to yank Ashley's hair. I hate seeing her arms around Joshua. I look away and get a glimpse of Ethan; he is just staring at me, watching over me like always.

This helped me remain calm. I take a very deep breath in while Joshua gently tugs Ashley away.

Joshua scolds, "Ashley, we talked about this. You must maintain boundaries. You are giving them the wrong idea," eyeing his pack members behind her.

Ashley removes her arms away from him and glances at me. I decide to take the opportunity to put Ashley in her place.

First, I smile at Ethan. I want Ethan to know I care for him. But, at this moment, I have to deal with Joshua and Ashley.

I get closer to Joshua. I know what makes Joshua tik, and I am going to use this to teach her a lesson.

I tap his shoulder, and he looks down. I indicate to him to get lower, and he complies. I get on my tippy toes to close the remaining distance from my mouth to his ear.

I whisper, "I can't wait to get out of here. Maybe, we can finish what you started in the room."

I don't mean it, but I am expecting a certain reaction from Joshua. I want to get the message across to Ashley that Joshua is no longer hers.

Joshua stands up straight, staring down at me, surprised. I nod my head yes. He gives me his devilish smirk, and just as I hoped, he instantly crashes his lips against mine.

Joshua is not someone to control his impulses. This I can always rely on. He has very strong, possessive, and sexual impulses. Unlike most times, I make sure to respond to Joshua.

He loves my initiative. Just as he is about to deepen our kiss, I bite his bottom lip and pull back. I look up at him and give him a smile; his blue eyes are glowing.

I turn to Ashley with a smirk. Joshua's arm settles on my waist like always.

I begin, "oh, hi Ashley. Joshua explained everything. I know we won't have any more problems, right?"

I extend my arm toward Ashley. If she wants to play the innocent card, so can I.

Ashley reaches for my hand, shaking it. I kiss Joshua on the cheek and walk away from him getting close to Ethan. I plant a kiss on Ethan's cheek and hold his hand. I want to make sure he does not feel like I care about Joshua more. The reality is that I just wanted to show that bitch up. I think Ethan knows that which is why he did nothing to make me feel guilty, just smiles, kissing the top of my forehead.

Joshua moves away from Ashley and observes the room. He is not pleased by this group of individuals, and it is evident.

He clears his throat, "it has come to my attention by Alpha Ethan that you guys have been spotted in Valley Forbes. To make matters worse, you guys have been causing problems for the town folk. So, who.... Who gave this group the indication or the go ahead to leave the territory?! Because its sure hell was not me."