Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (3)

Here's your promised chapter! 😋😋😋 Once again, i'll search for some character images later. happy reading and cursing at green teas!

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Qin MoMo, now known as Tang TanYi, looked back at the direction of where she pushed off Ye XiaoFan, or should she say, YiWei, her ex-boyfriend. Pushing him off was her first step in ruining the world for him.

Ha. I'm sorry, but not sorry that I have to push you off, YiWei. If I don't do this, I will die. I'm sure you would understand. After all, you do love me for so long.

The guys in the truck and her sister, Tang YanLi, was shocked when YiWei fell off, so she had to come up with an excuse for her actions. She told them she was sleeping and had a nightmare. In her nightmare, she saw a horrible monster, so her first instinct was to push it away (surprisingly not running away). XiaoFan was right next to her and became the monster in her nightmare, so he was the one that was pushed off. The group had a look of unbelief at first, but then Tang YanLi jumped in and hugged her sister, crying that she must have suffered a lot so she'll give her comfort through the hug. TanYi had to hug her back as well so it was more believable, which it was.

After that, they wiped XiaoFan's existence out of their memory as he was just an insignificant insect that's leeching off of them for survival. TanYi knew that XiaoFan had a system as well, but which type of system, she wasn't informed of it, but her most important task is to ruin the world so he couldn't pass it. By doing that, she'll live, and she'll do anything as long as she doesn't die. She's too young and beautiful to die, and she needs to live a life with no regrets, a life with a handsome husband, and a life of riches.

Right about now or so, XiaoFan must have died already, but there was a chance that he didn't yet if he had the system to help. Removing the possibility of him being dead, TanYi thought that if she saw him again at some point, then she'll continue to interfere until he dies and/or fails his mission. Once he dies, she could continue to live forever and move on to the next world. 

The plot was currently progressing to the point where the group was going to meet the male lead soon, so she should prepare herself and give Wu TingFeng a good impression of her. YanLi was not even half as beautiful compared to herself, so she definitely would be able to hook up with TingFeng. She just needs to solve the problem of having no ability, but fortunately for her, Xiao Bao could give her one, and the ability would be one of the best.

With one of the best abilities in the world, along side the male lead, she could replace YanLi and become the female lead. Both her and TingFeng would then be the most powerful couple in the world and everyone would look up to them. This was a dream come true for TanYi who wishes for money, fame, a handsome man as her husband, and much more.

While TanYi was in her little fantasies, XiaoFan was snooping around in a supermarket looking for food to eat.

[Why is Host looking for food when XiTong is here with all the food that Host can buy?]

'Of course, that's because I don't want to waste a single point. A SINGLE one.'

[But the food from the system store is only 1 pt. Host can buy a whole table of delicious and expensive food for only 10 pts, and that's 1 pt for each dish!]

'Nope. You can't tempt me at all with this. If I want to eat, I'll cook it myself. I need to sharpen my cooking skills more in order to cook for my hubby.'

[Fine. Host wins...]

'Unless I really need to eat and too lazy to cook, or it's really urgent and there's nothing to cook the ingredients with, then I'll buy from the system store. Okay, TongTong?'

[Okay! XiTong likes the new nickname though, Host!]

'You sure you aren't trying to trick me every now and then to make me spend pts, aren't you?'

[O-of course not! XiTong is just thinking of Host's wellbeing! ヽ(*。>Д<)o゜]

'Well, if you say so.'

XiaoFan shook his head, chuckling, and went back to gather food into his space. Although the plot had not progressed to the point where abilities were discovered by the male lead yet, it was convenient for him to have a space first to store stuff in. That'll be a little secret kept from everyone else except his hubby of course.

While throwing some stuff in his space, he began to recall something weird. Tang TanYi. She was supposed to be push off with him, but why did she push him off before any of the plot happened? Something was off and asking XiTong won't get him any information, so he'll wait to get some answers.

XiTong did mention that no cursing was only its own punishment for him, and there was another punishment for failing to complete the tasks of the previous world. Perhaps the punishment was related to the plot change since usually, he would be the one to make changes to the plot.

Ugh, it was so annoying! I need to make Hubby's favorite dishes later once I meet him. That'll give me some ease and calm me down. I'll find some way to slap the female lead later. Got to catch a husband first so no b*tch can lay a hand on him.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

A/N: next update on XX/XX/2021 hehehe ☆⌒(*^-゜)v