Third Party

Qin MoMo's life came to an end. To be exact, she left the world six months after the disappearance of Lan YiWei. Of course she didn't know what happened to her ex-boyfriend, not that she even cared.

She knew YiWei was a great boyfriend, the greatest boyfriend she had ever dated. They both were middle class citizens, and they got jobs that would support the both of them, though YiWei was mainly the one to take care of her. On some occasion, she would want something expensive, for example, a designer bag. She knew that YiWei is working hard to earn money to buy her all the things she wanted.

However, greed blinded her.

On a sunny day, she bumped into a tall man. She apologized to him, but when she looked up, she saw a very handsome man. Judging by how he was dressed, she was sure that he would be some rich second generation. To her surprise, he was the only son of the CEO of a very well-known and respected company.

This was her chance! If she can get together with him, and in the future, when he becomes the CEO, she will be the CEO's wife. She could stand on top of the world and anything that she wishes to be within her possession would become hers.

She tried everything she could to capture the man's attention. It took her three months to gain the man's attention to find that he was already married and had a one year-old son. To add on to that, his wife was five months pregnant. Unfortunately for Qin MoMo, her three months of hard work was wasted, and the wife spent the next three months turning MoMo's life into hell. Finally, at the end of the third month of torture, she didn't want to live anymore.

Coincidently, a truck (why, hello there, truck-sama 😏) came into sight when she was walking listlessly across the street. Obviously, the truck hit her and she died right on the spot. Whatever happens after that, of course she doesn't know. However, she was able to open her eyes to find that she was in a completely white room.

Everyone at least read a novel that has transmigration and rebirth in it, right? (according to all the novels lol)

That's what MoMo also did: she read a transmigration novel. As expected, she met a little system.

It called itself the Interferer System, and she gave it a name, Xiao Bao. Xiao Bao explained to her that she was lucky that she was able to have it as her system. Unlike tasks, MoMo's task was to interfere in other hosts' world and stop them from completing their tasks. If she manages to stop them, she'll be able to exchange points to enhance her beauty, whatever she wants, or she can choose to restart her life in the original world. If she fails to complete her task, she would die, cease to exist.

Upon hearing this, MoMo agreed to do the tasks and she would exchange points for whatever she wanted. As said before, she was greedy. Xiao Bao continued to explain the rules to her and what she should do.

There was a little twist to the system. Anyone with the Interfere System basically gets to decide which of the other hosts would they want to interfere with their tasks. Also, the host could either continue to interfere with the same host they picked every world they go into or choose a different one.

A screen full of options and faces appeared in front of MoMo. Since she is considered a beginner, Xiao Bao gave her a list with beginners as well. She scanned the faces, deciding on who she should pick when a familiar face caught her attention.

Her eyes widened, mouth agape, as she noticed that Lan YiWei was on the list. Obviously, she would not pick any other person since she does not know them. That's one reason. Since YiWei was there, why not choose him?

She didn't actually seem to care about his past sacrifices for her after she chased the rich man. She didn't want to admit that she was in the wrong, and deceived herself into thinking that it was YiWei's fault. If he had more money, she could've stayed with him, but he just only had enough to spend for him, including her, but not for those designer bags, expensive makeup, cars, whatever that she wanted. If he had more money, she wouldn't even thought about chasing that rich man with a handsome appearance in the first place, and she wouldn't have been tortured by the man's wife.

Yes, it should all be YiWei's fault.

(she be saying yiwei's a great boyfriend & all, but at this part, we see the delulu brain of hers in action. more delusion b*tchessss)

She was determined that she was going to bring YiWei down no matter what he did for her in the past, she would do anything to get what she wants and it shall go her way.

Aside from that, Xiao Bao seems to told her that YiWei failed the recent world that he was in so he was going to get punished. But not a death punishment, which MoMo thought was unfortunate.

If YiWei fails to complete more worlds, MoMo was sure that it would result in death, and she wanted to make that happen. If she isn't living a grand life, neither should he enjoy his.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: i said next month i'll update, but i did it early so here's a chapter today~~~ i'll be updating the first chapter to arc 4 next week