Arc 1: Shen TianYi (5)

"Ah?"

Fei Ying was a little startled since he didn't expect the male lead to ask him for his name. From what he remembered in the plot, TianYi was described as a heartless person, but the only person that he gave his heart to was Ouyang Mei.

If Fei Ying was the one who saved the male lead, then in his guess, the male lead would stay heartless since he didn't fall in love with Ouyang Mei.

"Your name. May I know what it is?"

TianYi repeated the question again after a moment of silence.

"Aiyo. My deepest apologies. This one is named Fei Ying."

"Fei Ying...what a beautiful name befitting of your beautiful appearance."

"Hahaha~~ Mister, you really know how to impress a person. I azure you that I am not at all beautiful like you say I am."

"...but it is true. You are the most beautiful person I have seen in my entire life."

Fei Ying's mind was exploding inside.

Why is he acting this way?! Did I turn the male lead the other way around? He is bent now? F*ck!

"Mister, you–"

"TianYi."

"Eh?"

"TianYi. Call me TianYi...or Yi Ge." (A/N: yaasss~~~call him big bro)

"Then...Yi Ge, I think you are mistaken, but I do appreciate you praising me. I never thought that I look that way in other's eyes."

TianYi felt a little heartbroken, thinking that Fei Ying never had the chance to live a happy life. It came to him that he must protect the youth. He needs to stay by his side to protect him. And love him.

Love him.

TianYi was surprised because he felt something for the youth. He felt that his heart was thumping really fast.

I will make him mine.

That was the last thing that TianYi thought he was ever going to say in this life.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Mother! I am home!"

"Ying! Welcome back."

Jie Cheng had a bright smile on her face when Fei Ying returned. She then noticed that her precious son brought back someone.

"Ying, who is this gentleman?"

"Ah, I found him injured in the forest while gathering herbs, so I offered to bring him back to treat his wounds."

"Pardon the intrusion, madam. My name is TianYi. I got attacked by an assassin on the way to the capital."

"Oh! In that case, young man, you can stay here as long as you need to recuperate. Now need to be courteous."

"Thank you, madam."

"Ying, hurry and treat the young man's injuries. I will go prepare a room for you to stay for your healing. I apologize if the living condition here doesn't suit you."

"No. A place to stay is already enough for me. Madam doesn't have to worry about it. I am, in fact, intruding your home."

"Yi Ge, please follow me. I will do my very best to heal your injuries."

TianYi nodded and trailed right behind Fei Ying.

Many days have passed, and it turned into weeks, then months to the point that it continued to almost a year. Fei Ying was having a headache because someone didn't want to leave.

The someone kept on giving him an excuse to not go. Basically, the male lead, who have been completely healed a many months ago, stated that he was going to stay since he still is injured somewhere. This caused Fei Ying to explode internally since he knew exactly where the pain was.

When he asked TianYi where the pain was after his wounds were healed, the man f*cking told him that his heart was in pain and is still currently in pain.

Fei Ying questioned when he first developed the heartaches, and he answered him like this:

"Whenever I am in close contact with someone, I feel my heart beating like a battlefield. What do you think this illness is?"

And Fei Ying thought:

Illness your mother! Clearly you are f*cking in love!

Putting his thoughts aside, he calmly stated with a smile:

"Yi Ge, when your heart beats for someone, it means that you like them more than a friend."

"Is that really the case?"

"Mn! You would feel your heart beating like crazy and be sure that the person you like be by your side forever! Seeing Yi Ge consulting me, are you perhaps in love with someone?"

"You."

Fei Ying's brain froze from the TianYi's serious tone when he said it.

"What?"

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: TianYi just confessed to Fei Ying!!!
*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*