Arc 1: Shen TianYi (9)

Time flew by, Fei Ying and TianYi was the world's happiest married couple. Everyone else was happy as well: the loyal followers of TianYi were happy their prince were back and Fei Ying was happy that he married the best man in the world with the recovery of his mother's health. Everything is peaceful as of now.

After many passionate nights, Fei Ying would always wake up to a sore back and TianYi would message his back to eased the pain. Today was one of those days.

Feeling that he hasn't converse with the system for awhile, he called it out.

[Wahh!!! Host totally forgot about XiTong! XiTong was so lonely in the space! It must be nice for Host to love someone deeply like this before coming to this world.]

'Don't remind me of that b*tch. By the way, where's Ouyang Mei? I haven't heard from her for sometimes.'

[Ouyang Mei found that Host married her savior, so she is plotting a revenge on Host.]

'I see...wait how did she know we got married? I thought it was supposed to be a secret.'

[She stalked the male lead, Host.]

'Seriously? She dare stalks my husband?'

[She was filled with envy and hate for Host after the consummate night. At one point, Ouyang Mei had a wet dream about the male lead.]

'HAH?! SHE EVEN DARES TO COVET MY HUSBAND LIKE THAT IN A DREAM?! I'LL MAKE HER SUFFER!'

[Also, Host, she was m********ing when Host did it with the male lead at night.]

'F*CK!! THAT SL*TTY B*TCH M********ED OUTSIDE OUR ROOM?! THAT'S DISGUSTING! FORGET MAKING HER SUFFER! I WILL MURDER HER!!!'

[...Host, XiTong was joking about the last part...]

'HOW DARE YOU PLAY ME?! YOU THINK THAT BECAUSE I DIDN'T TALK TO YOU, YOU CAN PLAY A PRANK ON ME?!'

[HOST!!! XITONG IS SORRY!!!!('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)]

'Well, since you know your mistake, tell me her plan.'

[Okay, Host! XiTong thanks Host for forgiving XiTong! Since Ouyang Mei found out that Shen TianYi is the former crown prince, she fell in love with him, but knowing that Shen Long is hunting for Shen TianYi, she took it to another level. She thought that if she reported Shen TianYi to Shen Long, he would feel grateful for her assistance and make her his Empress. She doesn't know the meaning of true love except the love for power and wealth.]

'This b*tch is more delusional than I thought. Shen Long making her Empress? Empress her a**! He will probably discard her after he's done using her. What an idiot.'

[Is Host going to tell this to Host's husband?]

'Of course I am. Why wouldn't I? He's my life, and if anything bad happens, I will die with him.'

[Host is so faithful!]

'Of course I am. Once I love someone, I would love them to the core. For example, my hubby~~'

Smiling to himself, Fei Ying gazed out the window, appreciating the beauty of the world. He didn't notice that somebody came in and hugged him from behind.

"What are you thinking about? Is your waist still aching? I'll go get some cream to lessen the soreness if you need it."

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I was just thinking about the perfect life we have. Wouldn't it be great if we can be like this forever?"

"Mn. You and I would grow old and our hair would turn gray, but one thing that won't change is the love and bond between us."

"Fate has allowed us to be together. So, I will be with you forever, even after death. I will follow you."

"Wife is so good to me."

"Not as much as you spoiling me."

"But I like spoiling my wife. He's the cutest in the world and sexiest in bed."

"Hmph! Saying such words! If you dare cheat on me once, I'll chop off your d*ck!"

"Hahaha~~ I will never cheat on you. I've married one person and one person only. No one else can compare to you, Wife."

"Fine...what brings you here though? I thought you were at a meeting with the generals."

"We decided to attack the Shen Long tomorrow night."

"At the banquet?"

"Mn. It's his twentieth birthday. It's the perfect day for a surprise isn't it? An older brother's gift to a younger brother."

"What a definition for birthday gift."

"How about you? Do you want to tell me something? I noticed a bothered look before coming in."

"You noticed?"

"Why wouldn't I notice? My wife is having this look on his face and it's really hard to look at. So what's the matter?"

"A little birdie told me that a little fox is sneaking around the estate. That fox was also eyeing hungrily at my husband. I don't like it."

"Eh~? Is that it?"

"No. Apparently the birdie also said that fox is planning to tell the little lizard that my husband is going to kill it. What do you think?"

"Hm...I will skin that fox's fur and make it into a nice coat for my wife when he gets cold in the winter."

"Don't skin it right away. I want to have a little fun with the little foxy."

"Alright. I will immediately go catch that fox for wife. Wait for me, okay?"

"Okay."

The two lovebirds shared a sweet kiss before the husband went of to catch the fox for his wife.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: happy late Valentine's Day!!! ❤️❤️💋💋🥰🥰😘😘😍😍