Arc 2: Cai FengRui (End)

It was announced to the public that Cai FengRui has gotten married a week after Meng Xu's heat. Once the shocking news was heard, people everywhere were talking about it, making it a trending topic for multiple social media platforms, news, etc. Some were jealous of this wife that their idol married and some were very supportive since they know that they have no chance.

Even though they were legally married, Meng Xu wanted to hold a proper wedding ceremony. At first, FengRui said it was fine to not have one, but Meng Xu insisted since having a wedding is one of the most happiest moment that anyone could wish for in their lifetime, and Meng Xu wanted to have this feeling of extreme happiness.

Of course, they, or rather FengRui, invited close friends and families to attend the wedding. The Cai couple definitely attended, and Cai HuaXi cried a whole fountain of tears. Cai BaiLiu remained calm, but inside, he was very happy and proud of his son and son-in-law.

As for who else attended, we can't forget the secretary Xian BiYu, the butler Bao HeJi, the other butlers and maids who were there to set up the whole place, and some of the Cai family's close friends that include multiple powerhouses.

BiYu was also crying because he always believed that he would be the first to marry and have a happy family before FengRui, but now the tables have turned. He's still a single dog!

To drown himself away from this sorrow, he went and drank a lot of wine. By the end of the day, it would be definite that he's going to be dead a*s drunk.

Meng Xu and FengRui, on the other hand, cradle the sleeping bun DuoXing, carried on with the ceremony. It was a really joyous event that FengRui realizes that indeed this was one of the happiest moments in his life. Getting married with Meng Xu was one of the best things that happened along with the birth of his son. He would savor this moment and embedded it in his memories forever.

Once the wedding was over, they went back the the Cai estate and spent more than six months there because HuaXi insisted that they should look have family bonding. So that's that: they went and lived there for a over half a year before something happened to Meng Xu.

(A/N: and what could that be??? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

A few days ago, Meng Xu woke up and felt really unwell. In the morning, he would feel so sick that he would throw up, causing FengRui to be so worried that he was sick or something. A few days later, the morning sickness continued with the addition to weird cravings and mood swings.

HuaXi, who was an expert at these sort of things, figured out exactly what happened and she was very delighted. BaiLiu also seems to know but kept quiet since their son knew nothing. Honestly, it was entertaining to watch their son be worried to death by Meng Xu's weird behaviors.

It was until one day that FengRui took his wife to the hospital after Meng Xu said he couldn't take it anymore. They immediately drove to the hospital and after seeing the doctor, it brought them a pleasant surprise.

"Congratulations, Mr. Cai. Your wife is pregnant!"

"Pregnant?! How long?"

"When did your wife get his last heat?"

"Just a few months back."

"Then there you go!"

With that, the two went home and brought the old couple the news, although they already knew. FengRui got angry at his parents for not telling him, but on Meng Xu's behalf, he calmed down.

For the rest of the remaining months until Meng Xu's delivery, FengRui showered him with more affection than he has before. Anywhere Meng Xu would be, there would be FengRui beside him.

Just on his last month, Meng Xu began to feel pain in his big stomach. FengRui panicked seeing his wife's painful expression and immediately drove him to the hospital.

Right away, the nurses pushed Meng Xu away to the deliver room with FengRui following behind. The old Cai couple also heard of the news, so they brought their little grandson with them for moral support.

An hour to two hours passed and all was heard inside the room was Meng Xu's screams and cries. Unlike before when giving birth to DuoXing, this time was harder and the baby just couldn't get out no matter how hard Meng Xu pushed. There was no other choice but to give birth through the C-section.

Many more minutes passed and the baby finally popped out. The nurse cleaned the baby, which they announced was another boy. FengRui was super happy that day. Him getting to witness the love of his life giving birth to their child is the most wonderful thing that's ever happened. He regretted not being there by Meng Xu's side when he first gave birth to DuoXing.

With the baby cleaned, the nurse handed over the little bun over to Meng Xu to cradle. Since the delivery and surgery was finished, other visitors were allowed to come in, thus, the old Cai couple went in along with DuoXing. The old couple, mainly HuaXi, was really excited to learn that she's going to have another grandson.

The atmosphere was really light and everyone was happy. After a few days passed and Meng Xu recovered from the surgery and birth, allowing him to leave the hospital with another healthy baby boy.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Years had gone by like the wind and the loving couple was now very old. Their children DuoXing and ShengMin, grew up to be very handsome alphas and found mates of their own as well as giving their parents grandchildren as well.

Old Meng Xu and old FengRui sat hand-in-had with each other by the balcony, sharing the beautiful view of the vast ocean. Meng Xu had his head laid on his husband's shoulder and FengRui laid his head on his wife's. The two created a beautiful scene themselves as one by one drifted off.

"Ah Xu, I really love you."

"Mn. I love you so much too, Ah Feng."

"We'll be together in our next life."

"Yes. For eternity."

"Then I'm going first."

"En. I'll follow you."

"Goodbye, YiWei..."

"!!!"

Before Meng Xu could ask any further questions, FengRui had already went. He had no other choice and went back into the space. Upon being in the empty white space of nothingness, he was still in a daze on how FengRui knew his real name. He never told him, but how did he know?

Well, time to question the little forgotten system.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: legit while writing this, I forgot about the timeline that Meng Xu just recently gave birth so I extended the expected pregnancy for more than six months and voila we got another bun! Next arc is going to be on...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Guess what this is~~