Arc 1: Shen TianYi (2)

Ouyang Mei ^^^
I forgot to add a picture of her so here she is!
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

It took awhile for YiWei to settle down in the new world. For the first time, he carefully surveyed his surroundings to find that he his in the middle of forest where the original Fei Ying was attacked by a pack of wolves. He noticed that he was holding a basket of things inside, presumably the herbs that he gathered to make the medicine for his mother.

' How much more time do I have before the wolves come?'

[Answering to Host, the wolves would come in approximately 3 minutes from the left. XiTong suggests Host to escape right now before it is too late.]

'Exactly what I was thinking.'

YiWei knew that the clock was ticking, so he instantly took a run in the opposite direction. How far he ran did not matter at the moment, but the most important thing is getting away from those sh*tty dogs.

[Host! XiTong sensed that Ouyang Mei is nearby and the rape scene already took place, so the modern world Ouyang Mei should be in the body of the original now. What is Host going to do?]

'F*ck! The damn b*tch is nearby? Hmph! Let's see how this plays out! Hehehe~~'

(゚дlllXiTong thinks that Host is really scary as if the moment!]

'Now that you are my system, you just have to deal with it. There are sides of me that you haven't seen yet. So please do and take care of me, XiTong~(^∇^)'

YiWei came to a stop when he saw a silhouette of a woman standing in the center of bodies littered on the ground. With her ability as an assassin, she could sense that someone is approaching her, so when she turned around, she saw a person running towards her.

"Miss! Excuse me for being rude! I was on my way back from the forest to pick herbs for my mother, but there was a pack of wolves that came out of nowhere and chase me! Please help me, Miss!"

Ouyang Mei was hesitant and grew a little wary of the person in front of her. Did he not see the scene in front of him? Why would he seek her help when they both just met each other?

"Why should I help you?" When she asked him that, YiWei stared at her, dumbfounded.

'B*tch! Can't you see that an innocent and weak guy like me is seeking for help? Is your heart that black?'

"Please! My mother is in a really critical condition and I love her really much! She is the only person in the world that supports me in this life! If I don't get home, I'm afraid that she won't be able to make it pass tonight without her medicine! I beg you...please..."

YiWei began to sob, going on his knees practically begging a disgusting woman to help another woman stay alive. Ouyang Mei on the other hand, didn't feel a single bit of pity in the boy. She felt that the woman would be better off dead since she is so sick and bedridden, there was no need for this boy to gather herbs to make medicine for her.

"Look, I better get going because I need to return home. There is no use for your mother to stay alive. Does she even want to live anymore? You should just give up on her."

Ouyang Mei paused before inspecting the boy. She thought that he really had a feminine look and body. With those curves sexier than any other women that she had saw in her previous life and an hourglass waist, if she were to take him along with her, she would make a little profit selling him to a brothel. With malicious intent towards YiWei she smiled at him and said:

"How about you come with this elder sister? Based on your looks, you seem to be a commoner with barely enough food to fill your stomach. If you come with me, I guarantee you will have a fulfilling life with riches and have anything that you can think of."

[Host, be careful. Ouyang Mei is planning to sell you to a brothel to earn herself a profit.]

'Does she think that I'm dumb? I went to an S-class university back in my old world and she is a puppet that kills people for a living. Who do you think is the one with no brains here?'

[Of course my host is the smartest! :*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+]

'You really now how to get on my good side.'

[Hehe!]

"Miss, I can't leave my mother! She is the person that I love the most! I wouldn't be able to make it this far in life if it wasn't for her! Please just help me!"

"As I said, I need to go back home. Since you are not willing to follow me back, then so be it."

Just like that, she flipped her hair, thinking about the lost that she had in earning some gold coins, and walked away. YiWei was left kneeling on the ground with tears staining his face.

Once Ouyang Mei was out if his sight, he stood up, wiped his face with his sleeve, and decided to head home to complete is first side task.

'XiTong, give me directions back to Fei Ying's home. I would like to ask some questions along the way.'

[Okay, Host! XiTing will be happy to answer all Host's questions!]

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: Yay! Finished with the second chapter of the first arc! Ouyang Mei is really a b*tch, right?