Arc 2: Cai FengRui (14)

WARNING!!! 🔞🔞🔞
I am not good at writing it but whatever! Let's give it a try \\\٩('^')۶////
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

FengRui couldn't get a wink of sleep. Sure he was thinking about his wife all night and the long awaited day when came. He's going to make love to his most beloved person in the world.

Currently, he is staring at his wife's beautiful sleeping face. He listened to the soft breathing escaping through Meng Xu's lips, which were slightly opened. How badly we wanted to kiss him, but he reminded himself that his wife is sleeping, so he shouldn't bother the sleeping beauty.

Another hour or so passed, and there was a rustling sound, telling FengRui that the beauty is waking up. He moved his hand over Meng Xu's head and stroked his soft hair gently. Feeling the gentle strokes on his head, Meng Xu slowly opened his eyes. He lifted his head, gazing into FengRui's eyes with his drowsy eyes. He smiled softly before speaking:

"Ah Feng, good morning."

"Good morning, Ah Xu."

FengRui bend his head down, moving some of the other's hair away, and kissed Meng Xu's forehead. Meng Xu giggled and warmed his arms around his husband's neck, pulling him in for a kiss on the lips.

They kissed for what seems like eternity and stopped when Meng Xu pushed FengRui away lightly, which caused the other alpha to frown. For a second, FengRui thought that there was a sweet smell whiffing pass his nose. He sat up, sniffed the air for a moment, and his eyes were wide opened once he realized what's happening.

"Ah Xu...don't tell me...are you in heat?"

He turned and locked his gaze into Meng Xu's eyes. From what he can see, his wife is looking at him back, but without the sleepy eyes, they were replaced with luscious eyes and a his whole body was in a deep shade of pink.

FengRui laughed seeing how this was what his wife prepared for him. He had known before hand that his heat was coming so he didn't take any suppressants.

"...you don't want it...?" Meng Xu asked with a quivering voice with tears about to fall down his face.

"Of course I want it. I just wanted to make sure." FengRui reassured him while cupping his wife's cute little face and wiping the tears away with his thumbs.

"Ngh...Ah Feng..."

The heat began to take over and Meng Xu felt really hot and itchy. Though it was an embarrassing scenario, he reached for his little chrysanthemum and inserted his finger inside. He moaned and maneuvered his fingers around his tight hole until he felt that he was stretched enough to take in FengRui's little (big) brother.

"Ah Feng...hurry...in-inside..."

"Hm?"

This time, FengRui got in between Meng Xu's legs and inserted his own fingers into his wife's hole, making him flinched. Meng Xu yelped by the sudden insertion of FengRui's three fingers.

"Ah~! Ah Feng! It's not enough! I don't want your fingers! Hurry! Put that inside!" Meng Xu begged his husband while FengRui pulled out his fingers.

"What do you want, Ah Xu?"

"I want your d*ck! Ah Feng!"

"Alright~ since my wife says he wants it, then I give it to him."

FengRui's fingers already drenched with slick, so he used it to lube his little brother before entering Meng Xu. With a few strokes, he was ready to put it in.

He set the tip near the entrance, making the omega moan a little louder with the contact. Slowly, he slid inside the hole until he was completely engulf by Meng Xu. He grunted as he thrusted in and out of the hole while Meng Xu moaned and panted with pleasure.

The room was filled with slapping sounds from the skin contact as well as lewd sound coming from the couple's mouth.

"Mm...ngh...nyaa~ Ah Feng...harder...faster...!"

As he wished, with every thrust, FengRui's movement became faster and harder. Meng Xu continued to moan and melt in pleasure from the thrusts.

"Ngh...Ah Xu...you feel so good with your tight hole around my d*ck..."

"Ah...ah...mm...ah...ngh...Ah Feng...I'm going to c*m...!"

With a few more hard thrusts, both the omega and alpha came. FengRui had knotted Meng Xu and the omega felt full, but it was not enough to satisfy the both of them. And he knew the his husband wouldn't be satisfied with one round as well.

"Ah Feng...another round?"

"Mn."

"Then...do me to your heart's content...unless your satisfied, don't stop."

"Mn."

After that, Meng Xu was knotted by FengRui and the alpha came inside of him so many times that he lost count. At this point, he's definitely going to get pregnant again. They went for multiple rounds and before they knew it, it was already noon. They had done it for four hours straight and haven't had any food to fill their stomach.

"Ah Xu, do you want to eat anything?" FengRui asked while cleaning his wife's body.

"You can eat. I'm tired. My heat doesn't end until a few days later, so your gift is extended."

"My wife is so generous. I really adore you."

"Thanks~ go get something to eat and check up on Ah Xing. Once you're done, come back and spend the rest of my head with me."

"Yes, wife~"

Thus, for the next few days, it can be said by the maids, aka the rotten ones, were sent to the hospital due to many nosebleeds and heart attacks.
*
*
*
*
*
(A/N: I am being to much but I wish I was there ('ρ'))