Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (6)

*beep* *beep*
Author alive! (°°)
Missed the 2nd anniversary on 2/9 of this but that's ok~~👌 Can u believe it's already 2 yrs since I written this? Time flies real quick~
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

It actually took the two lovebirds a few minutes to arrive from the supermarket to the base in City Z. Since XiaoFan was able to use his magic, he teleported himself and TingFeng to save themselves some time. Now that he thought about it, the two could have been playing together for the rest of the day due to his ability to magically teleport to places. Well, they could always continue another time (and that might be soon).

As to sort of go along with the plot, TingFeng decided that he was going to inform the base of how they could awaken as ability users so that there was a way for the people to protect themselves. After all, the military couldn't protect thousands of people alone and vice versa, the people couldn't rely on the military to protect them all the time.

In reality, both TingFeng and XiaoFan could embark on their own journey to eradicate the zombies and perhaps turn them back to humans, however, they do have to save humanity by finding a cure to present to the people in order to save the rest of the world.

How this came to be was because XiTong informed XiaoFan of the new side task that recently popped up.

[Host! XiTong has received a new side task for Host!]

'A side task at this moment...*sigh* and I was just getting to relax for a bit...'

[Nothing too big, Host! Host just needs to find a cure that's presentable to the people to prove that there's hope for humanity and that the zombies have a chance to turn back into humans. Once Host makes a cure, Host needs to give the formula to the scientists in the lab so that they can continue to develop and mass produce the cure/vaccine. This means that Host doesn't have to carry all the weight of saving humanity but have the whole community help Host in doing so!]

'Hmmm...that's actually not a bad side task after all...TongTong, this is great! If I can create a vaccine that can prevent people from getting infected by the virus AND a cure that can turn back zombies into humans, I can leave the job to the scientists and people to gather materials. Maybe I can provide some materials as well. Then TingFeng and I can spend the rest of our days relaxing and wait for the female lead and her group to come to City Z. By then, I will be able to complete the main task, assuming there's not any side tasks that I need to complete.'

[Yes, Host! You can spend the rest of the time here with your hubby. XiTong thinks that Host should start formulating the vaccine right now.]

'Definitely.'

While XiaoFan made his way over to the laboratory where it was basically a home for the scientists, he thought that maybe this punishment world wasn't too bad. After all, he found his husband pretty early once he crossed over.

He planned to ask the the scientists if he can use one of their many labs to experiment some things. It was a relief that these scientists weren't mad and evil, but had a good attitude since the beginning of their arrival.

The whole base knew of the couple due to TingFeng's contributions to awakening almost all the people in the base. When they first arrived, they were already a hot topic as they arrived looking clean and fresh, not to mention beautiful and handsome. Most of the women came hustling out and crowding around them for a chance to hook up, but unfortunately for them, they ran out of luck as a big boulder hit them after that the two men were a couple. A very romantic and sticky couple that refuses to separate.

The women, and a some of the men, knew that they stand no chance against the two, so they took the thought of competing with each other out of their brain and decided to continue life.

The general of the military who was also the base leader, came out and met them as to TingFeng's request. TingFeng struck a deal with the base leader to leave him and his lover alone to do whatever they want in the base. In return, he would help everyone, even the people who didn't originally awaken in the plot, become an ability user. Whether young, old, weak, disabled, everyone wold get an ability no matter what. As to what ability and how strong or weak the ability is, they can manage to help each other and the base out in some ways.

It was established by TingFeng that if they all obtain an ability, there will be no discrimination between them. If anyone were to find that someone was abusing their powers, they were to report the situation and the power abuser(s) would be stripped of their abilities. This was to ensure that the base is somewhere that's safe and treated everyone equally.

In addition to the power abusers getting stripped of their abilities, they would be kicked out of the base to fend for themselves for at least three days before they can come back. Being kicked out with nothing means that they have low survival rates, but the world can't afford to lose anymore people than that so they have to compromise and give the abusers at least a decent weapon, some snacks and water to survive. If not, then that's a lost. However, these users are also left with the task of gathering materials as well. After all, they can't just hide somewhere for three days straight and do nothing. They have to contribute and find materials as the base doesn't have an infinite storage of them. If they decided to not gather anything and come back after three days, the base would not allow such scums to rejoin.

The general immediately agreed with what TingFeng had to offer. XiaoFan on the other hand, just relaxed and enjoyed being embraced by his lover while discussing the plan.

And that was a couple of days before when the two came, and now TingFeng was busy all day helping people in the base awaken their abilities. Since the military was more important due to their power and duty to protect the people, they were given the privilege to have their abilities awaken first, then TingFeng would move on the people.

So while TingFeng was busy with that, XiaoFan got his own lab to experiment the vaccine with. For the rest of the day, he would lock himself in the lab to figure some things out, even teleporting in and out of the lab without anyone knowing to gather some zombies to test the vaccine on. It took him quite awhile, about a week after that he was able to perfect the vaccine.

Of course, he can't forget to let his husband eat his tofu at night before starting the day off again in the morning. So don't blame them if the their neighbors hear them. They were free to do whatever they want so deal with it. ( ◠‿◠ )

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Next chapter is on green tea MoMo/TanLi, YanLi, & TingFeng 2.0
I promise there's going to be a chapter tomorrow or the day after tomorrow (^з^)-