Arc 3: Adonis (4)

The playboy Bro ^^^
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Caspian was the said name of the brat, which Edna usually calls him. While he was sitting there filling himself up with food, Aquarius had to listen to stories of Caspian as well. His childhood stories were heartwarming but as Edna goes on, all the thing said about her own biological son were negative.

"I swear! That unfilial son! Your father and I raised him with qualities of a perfect son, but look what happened!"

The corner of Aquarius's lips lifted up little bit and took Edna's hands in his and patting it to comfort her. Edna decided to put her bastard son aside and continued to spoil her new son. It was the best feeling a mother could have.

"My goodness! Aqua, you are so considerate and kind."

The two spent some more time together when there were heavy footsteps stomping towards them in a hastily pace. The door opened with a loud bang and in came a tall man. He paused when he saw there was an unfamiliar face.

"What the hell is that?"

"Brat, how dare you treat your little brother as a thing!"

"Little brother? Old woman, did you and old man somehow pop out another kid out of your stomach? In that case, how long did you have him without me knowing?"

"You! You damn brat! Who allowed you to talk to me like that!? And apologize to Aqua right now! He deserves more than this!"

"Shut up, woman! I can do whatever I want! I'm not going to apologize to this nobody!"

"Arghhh! Fine! Have it your way! Aqua, I'm so sorry about Caspian. He has such a nasty temper, so in the future, don't come near him, alright?"

He nodded his head and glanced at Caspian. Unfortunately, Caspian saw him and scowled at him.

"Tsk. What the hell are you looking at? Let me tell you, I will never accept you as my brother!"

With that being said, Caspian stormed off into his room, leaving Aquarius and Edna alone. For some reason, Aquarius looked like he was going to cry and Edna just happened to see it.

"Oh no! Aqua, are you alright? Come over here. Mother will give Aqua a hug."

Edna spread her arms and wrapped them around Aquarius, with him doing the same and hugging her back.

Sh't! I'm crying because some guy was being hella rude! It must be the original! He's too weak-hearted!

The day ends with Aquarius cursing at himself and swore he's going to pay that bastard back for making the original (him) city! His tears are reserved for when he meets Adonis!

[Ding! Ding! Hi, Host! There seems to be a side task coming up!]

'What now?'

[Host's side task for now is to become close with Caspian! It's 250 pts worth the completion! (*⁰⁰*)]

'How in the world am I suppose to get close to that bastard? His attitude is damn sh*t!'

[XiTong doesn't know, but try Host's best! See Host later!]

Once XiTong disappeared, Aquarius screamed at the top of his lungs, but he's mute so nothing can out (lol~). Seeing that there's no use in screaming, he jumped into his new bed and pulled the cover over his head and went straight to sleep.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

During the next few days, Aquarius was wrecking his brain thinking of a way to get closer to Caspian, but of course the other would completely disregard him and went to play with some girls, who were more than willing to serve him.

Nothing came to Aquarius's mind, so he came to his last resort and just followed Caspian around town. If Edna knew he was following him, she would go mad, but he said he wanted to go out and explore a bit, which Edna still didn't want him to go. He sold a little bit of meng and finally got to go out into the town, or city, whatever.

So Aquarius had been tailing after Caspian for quite a while, and he was exposed to too many unholy things that his big brother did. He would wish that he can gauge his own eyes out and replaced them with new eyeballs.

On one casual morning, Aquarius went out on his daily spying on Caspian. He was following the playboy until he felt that he can't breathe. Someone had knocked him out with a handkerchief over his mouth and he fainted right on the spot.

The mysterious person lifted him up and put Aquarius over his shoulder and carried him through the dark alleyways where there was not a single soul in sight.

Caspian, who was busy messing with the girls, had no idea that Aquarius was kidnapped at all and went home satisfied for the day.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: Adonis is going to appear later since I kinda want to develop this relationship w/ Aqua & Caspian (●'ω●)