Arc 4: Wu TingFeng (2)

🎊 Happy 1st anniversary to this novel! 🎊
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

*YiWei will be call Ye XiaoFan from this point on

'XiTong tell me the truth, is no cursing at you really my punishment?'

[Of course...NOT! That's just XiTong's punishment for Host! The actual punishment is much different than this!]

'You damn little system! You dare mess with me?!'

[Eh?! Σ(゚д゚lllHost, XiTong is sorry! It's only for this world! XiTong promise!]

'Hmph! I'll be nice and let you go this time. However then next world, you better give me my cursing privileges back. Or else.'

[Yes, yes, Host! XiTong understands!]

'Anyways, back to the main point—the punishment. What exactly is it?'

[Sorry, Host, but XiTong cannot tell Host what the punishment is, but Host will know soon! Oh, Host, any second now they are gonna push Host off the truck!]

'Huh?! What?!'

Just when XiTong warned XiaoFen, he felt a hand on his left shoulder, and just with a little push, he fell straight out of the back of the truck, landing on the cement. Falling out of the truck while it was still moving, XiaoFan's body was left with many scratches on his body, maybe even a broken bone somewhere.

'Those bastards! Which hand pushed me!'

[Reporting, Host! It was Tang TanYi!]

'Tang TanYi? Wasn't she the older sister who was also pushed off along with me? How in the world did she push me off and stayed in the truck?'

XiaoFan was shocked to hear that Tang TanYi pushed him and not any of the two men in the truck. If according to the original plot, the two men would secretly kicked him and Tang TanYi off when their eyes were closed. During that time, TanYi was supposed to be taking a nap just like XiaoFan, but right from the moment he transferred over, the plot was already off track.

[Host is hurt, so XiTong will give Host a healing potion. Just for 50 pts! Very cheap!]

'Cheap your face. Are you still trying to rip me off with these stupid prices? Instead of making me buy stuff from your system store, give me some useful information that I can put to use. I want to go back to my original world, okay?'

[Emm...XiTong wasn't trying to rip Host off! That was the cheapest healing potion there is in the system store! XiTong knows that Host really wants to save these pts and rather not spend them!]

'Give me a second.'

[Okay, Host!]

Despite being injured from rolling off that truck, XiaoFan didn't feel bothered by the pain at all. Currently he was thinking of something else. With the punishment from the last world for killing the female lead, he figured that the plot started off with him getting pushed off the truck alone instead of with Tang TanYi might be related to it. Usually, with the other 3 worlds, he didn't get transferred over to be stuck in a situation where the plot was a little off. This was his punishment world, so starting off a bit different than the plot had stated might be it.

On to the problem with his injuries, he suddenly remembered all the magic that he learned just for the sake of King Noctis. Within the magic lessons that he received and learned through the system skill as well as the books that his father sent over, he recalled there was healing magic.

The troublesome thing was this world was an apocalyptic one with abilities existing only, which were discovered later when the male lead, Wu TingFeng crossed over from his original cultivation world. Somehow, Wu TingFeng reincarnated into this world along with his cultivation and martial arts. Due to this, perhaps that was why he was considered the male lead. Maybe, this world with ability users, it somehow allowed the power of cultivation into the world, which existed in another time, space, or world.

If Wu TingFeng was able to cultivate like usual in his own world and was able to continue to cultivate it in this world...I don't think there's a problem with using magic is here?

Think of this brought XiaoFan to chuckle lightly. He should ask the little system for confirmation before bursting out laughing like a maniac.

'XiTong, I thought of something just now and I was wondering if I could still use my magic in this world.'

[XiTong has never heard of any hosts being able to use magic, for example, in a world that does not have the affinity with magic. Typically, a world that does not have the existence of real magic means that the hosts that do have actual magic like Host won't be able to use the skill in that world. If the world does have an affinity with magic, then the hosts are welcome to use it freely.]

'This world is an apocalyptic one, but it allowed the male lead to use his cultivation, which doesn't belong to this world  at all. As one of heaven's darlings, it natural the world, whichever they are in, would grow to revolve around them only, the winners of life. So if Wu TingFeng is able to cultivate, I don't see a problem in me using magic. What do think, XiTong?'

[Host must have carefully thought this through! Although XiTong doesn't really know the answer to this, it doesn't hurt to try! (><)]

'Then that's great. One problem solve. XiTong, scan the original's body. If you find something abnormal tell me.'

[No problem, Host! XiTong will work hard! But reminding Host, there are zombies approaching this way!]

'Damn it.'

In a just a few seconds, there was a bright light emmitting from XiaoFan, then faded. Once the blinding light was gone, XiaoFan stood up and ran. He doesn't know where he's running currently, but a building should be good enough for now. Sure he mastered his martial arts skills, but he still needed time to go over the plot and find a way to meet up with his hubby, wherever he is in the world.

As for the Tang sisters and the group of five, now four, XiaoFan knew for a fact that they were going to cross paths with the male lead soon. Until he finds a place to settle down, he needs to come up with ways to slap the female lead. The punishment was still unclear to him, so he will need to keep in mind about that.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

A/N: Finally there's a new chapter! Hope you enjoy! Next update coming soon~~~😚😚😚 There's no pics of the characters yet but i'll find it later