Arc 3: Adonis (12)

Aqua back online w/ a friend!!!
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

[Host, Host, Host! XiTong has urgent news! Wake up, Host!]

'Shut it. Can't you see I'm sleeping? Why bother me? I need my beauty sleep.'

[But it's really important, Host! Host has to listen to it!]

'Fine. Make it quick.'

[So XiTong was bored and went on an adventure around the city. Did Host know what XiTong saw?]

'What?'

[The male lead took Daphne home! He even said that he likes her! Say, Host's husband must be cheating on Host!]

'HA?! HE DARES! WHAT ELSE DID HE DO WITH HER?!'

At this point, Aquarius was up and filled with anger. He's definitely going to castrate that bastard when he sees him.

Who cares if he can't stick his thing up my ass! I would be glad not suffer from backaches every single morning I wake up. He's going to get it this time! F*cker! He must be enjoying himself over there! Argh! I'm so mad!

[XiTong also saw that he introduced her to the king and queen. And worst of all—]

'What the f*ck did he do.'

[Daphne asked him where she was going to sleep and he said where else but his bedchamber. He slept with her, Host!]

'...'

[Host?]

'......get me a knife......'

[Host...what is Host going to do with a knife?]

'To cut his d*ck off of course. What else?'

[Host is making a really scary face right now!]

'Hm? Really? I'm perfectly fine. But not really.'

[Please don't, Host! XiTong doesn't want Host and Host's husband to break up! He didn't do anything except sleeping, Daphne too. She didn't do anything.]

'Hahahaha~ XiTong, you're really funny. Too bad I'm listening. Lalalala~~'

XiTong thought to itself that its host must have gone crazy. It better fade into the background and escape before its host tells it to do something unreasonable. Indeed, it was too bad Aquarius caught it trying to run.

'Where do you think you're going, little system?'

[N-nothing at all! Nothing! XiTong wasn't trying to go anywhere! Just giving Host personal space!]

'I don't believe you. You stuttered.'

[Really! XiTong only wants what's best for Host!]

'If you know what's best for me, then get me a knife. The sharper the better. And prepare me some candles and a little chest as well. I have to give the little brother a proper farewell.'

[No, Host! XiTong is going on vacation and won't be back until...until...some other time! Bye!]

With that, XiTong disappeared, leaving Aquarius alone in the room. Since no one was present, his eyes started to water and tears started pouring down his face. He cried and sniffs could be heard throughout the room. At the worst moment possible, Caspian poked his head through the door and saw his precious little brother crying. He panicked and quickly walked over to Aquarius.

"Aqua, what's wrong?"

Aquarius, who couldn't talk due to being in human form, only shook his head. He tried to wipe the tears away but more kept coming. Caspian felt sad that his Aqua was sad, so the only thing he could do was pull the other into his arms, letting Aquarius bury his face into his chest.

"I'll carry you to the restroom. We can talk there."

Aquarius nodded and Caspian lifted him up in his arms and carried him over to the restroom where he set him down in the bathtub. He turned the water on and let it fill up the tub. He gently took Aquarius's necklace off and the tail appeared. He never ceased to be amazed by the beautiful tail.

He waited until Aquarius calmed down before asking again what happened to him that made him cry. Aquarius knew that he can't say that he found out his husband cheated on him with the help of a system, so he came up with a different reason.

"I had a very bad nightmare."

"What did you see? It's okay to tell me."

"I...I...I...saw these really creepy monsters...and they tried to take me away from you, mother, and father. I was really scared..."

"Don't be scared. I'm here."

"...mn...I love you, brother..."

"Me too, little brother. I will protect you at all cost."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: not much but who here wants to send "little brother" off? May gods be with it lol 😂 😂 😂
I on the other hand, was listening to wuji again for the nth time today. Always emotional listening to this live version 😭😭😭