Arc 3:Adonis (7)

Teachers posted assignments for 2 following weeks & I have to do them (*'Д*)
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ever since saving himself out of trouble, even though a certain someone was supposed to save him instead, Caspian has been keeping a close eye on him. Sure he knows his secret, but Aquarius was surprised to see that Caspian was silent about the whole situation.

While Aquarius was in his own world, Caspian was also in his own world. He had been thinking of the whole event that took place just before they went home. He doesn't know what to feel or what to say. All he knew was that he somehow felt a little connection and took a liking to this little brother. Of course, he never wanted one in the least until today.

A merman, such a beautiful creature. I've always wanted to meet one when I was young.

Since Caspian was once a young and innocent little boy, he had read fairytales of a love story between a man and a mermaid. The man and the mermaid did not have a happy ending, but their story was well known throughout the world. Even if it was just a tale, Caspian dreamt that one day he would be able to meet a mermaid, or merman. He read that they have an amazing voice and ethereal appearance. He never thought that he would actually see one today, and of all the people, his so-called brother was the one that fulfilled his dreams.

Caspian had a very dislikable personality as a grownup man, but deep down, he is still just a boy that dreams. His attitude is just for show and he really doesn't mean anything he said to his mother. It's the only way he can conceal his true feelings.

Why? Guess we'll find out later once I write the side stories (*hint ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *hint)

Being the curious man, he began following Aquarius and basically stalking him. Yes. After that event, he kept his eyes on dear Aqua and never let him out if his sight. You can say that he's a step towards becoming a brocon (@TwinkleLuLu, you called it ( ^ω^ )).

Aquarius also noticed his strange behaviors. Caspian has completely changed a whole 180 and is suddenly treating him like a jewel. He's practically spoiling him rotten! He definitely can't get use to this! He missed his hubby already!

Whenever Caspian gets real close to him and greeted him, Aquarius glared at him and quickly tried to escape, only to be pulled back to where the taller man was. He tried to wriggle his hand out of Caspian's grasps, but with his short and delicate body, there's nothing he can do.

Satisfied that there were less struggles, Caspian held Aquarius's wrist and guide him into his room. He noticed that he only time Aquarius spoke was when he was a merman and he never let a single word out of his mouth when he's a human. Seeing how this might be the only way to communicate with the boy, Caspian figured he needs to become a merman.

With that being said, he decided the night before that today was the day he was going to have a face-to-face talk with Aquarius. He had the maids go prepare the hot water for him and disguised it as him wanting to take a bath. So the maids prepared it for him and inside the restroom awaits a hot bath, but he's not the one spending his time in there, it would be Aquarius.

With the knowledge from the auction house, he pulled off Aquarius's necklace hidden under his shirt and immediately a tail appeared. Aquarius gasped and then he came in contact with the now warm water. He looked at Caspian with a confused expression, and the other man only chuckled in reply.

"I know you can talk now, Aqua. So talk to me."

"..."

"Come on. No need to be shy. You had already cursed at me a few days ago."

"...I don't want to say a single word to you..."

"But you just did."

"Then take back what I said. Forget that I even spoke to you just now."

"Too late."

"...then what in the world do you want?"

"Know more about you."

"And why?"

"I'm curious in your species."

"Everything needed to be said about merpeople are in books. It doesn't matter if you ask me."

"It's not the same coming from the mouth of an actual merman. Please tell me."

"No."

"Why not?"

"You offended me too much?"

"Then I apologize."

"Not enough to forgive you or give you information."

"Then what do you want? Tell me, and I'll do it for you, Aqua."

An idea suddenly popped up and he smiled evilly. This was the perfect chance to get back at FengRui for getting him mad.

"Just love me like any older brother would towards his little sibling. You can do that right?"

"Of course. Aside from that, I can even tell you my secrets for your secrets. How about it?"

"Deal."

"Alright. Let's begin with you first, little brother."

"Hm? Me first? Fine. The let's start off with this——"

Edna and Peyton have no knowledge of their sons getting closer and closer with each other as the day passed by. If they knew, they would definitely be shocked to see the development of the brotherly relationship.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: there will be side stories for maybe? every arc so look forward to that~~ oh! & I'll be starting a new book soon after finishing this arc. I'll write both at the same time 👍👍👍