Arc 3: Adonis (14)

The man, the KING, is back with a BEAUTIFUL new song!!! He's coming back stronger and better than before!!! I've been listening to it since I've woken up & listening to it made my day 😄😄😄

"We are made to love" - Xiao Zhan

So inspirational and emotional 😭😭😭
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
That night, an unexpected letter arrived at Aquarius's balcony. He was getting about to get ready to tuck I himself in bed when there was a knocking on the window. He groaned and got up to check out what was interfering with his sleep.

He slide opened the curtains to see a white dove with a little scroll tied to its leg. He unlocked the window and let the bird fly in, landing on his other hand. He untied the letter and read it.

Meet me by the bay at midnight.

Aquarius blinked once. Twice. Then threw the letter in the trash bin. (LOOOOL)

He set the dove on the window sill, took out a piece of paper, ink bottle, quill, and started writing a letter back. Once he was finished, he rolled it up tied it around the dove's leg. He threw the dove into the air and let it fly back to its owner.

Until the dove was out of his sight, he locked his window, closed the curtains, and went back to his bed. Before lying down, he called XiTong out.

'Make sure to wake me up fifteen minutes before midnight.'

[Okie-dokie, Host!]

It was only nine o'clock so Aquarius had 2 hours and 45 minutes to sleep. Until then, he would wake up and meet up with the person who sent him the letter. While he fell asleep as soon as he was in contact with his pillow, the person who sent the letter was fully awake.

Of course it was none other than Adonis himself.

Since he knew of Aquarius's whereabouts now, there was no way that he wasn't going to contact him. Seeing how Aquarius acted earlier in the day, he was avoiding him. They were married for two lifetimes and so he knows his habits. There must be a misunderstanding between them so he wanted to clear things up tonight.

About half an hour later, the messenger dove came back with a letter. Daphne was given a new room to sleep in since he didn't want to play with her anymore now that he found Aquarius. If he slept with her for another day, he knew Aquarius would really kill him with how much vinegar he's eating. In return, Adonis himself is also eating vinegar seeing how much his lover is spending his time in this world with another man. Caspian may be his adopted brother, but he is jealous that Aquarius hasn't taken the initiative to find him first. Instead, they met at the wrong moment, so he's going to explain everything when he sees him.

He opened the letter to see what was written inside. Once he saw it, he smiled and laughed to himself. Inside was written:

"🖕
Fuck you.
See you later."

His wife is angry with him. He understands, so he'll do whatever he can to earn Aquarius's forgiveness.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The clock strikes a minute before twelve and Adonis was there, waiting for the figure of Aquarius to appear. At exactly twelve, he came.

In the last world, upon seeing him, Aquarius was really happy, but right now, he wasn't the slightest bit happy. Aquarius was pouting, and it was very cute. Their past lives was very much like this as well. Whenever his little wife was angry, he'll pout for the whole day, and then the next day, when he was more approachable, Adonis would coax him along with their little sons (DuoXing and ShenMing from second world). It worked really well, but since their sons are not here with them in this world, it's going to be a little harder.

Aquarius walked right up in front of Adonis, arms crossed over his chest, and glared at him. Just before coming, he asked XiTong if there was a way he can talk to Adonis telepathically. He doesn't want to turn into a merman from time to time so he can talk. Of course there was a price he had to pay and it costed him 100 pts. This system is surely ripping him off.

(At this point in time, I don't even remember how many pts he had. I have short term memory 😆)

In a low voice, he said, "Speak."

Adonis was startled that Aquarius was using telepathy, but quickly put that aside as he guessed the possible reason behind it.

"Well...what do you want to know? Where do you want me to start?"

"First of all, how are you able to remember me? Were you pretending to not know me at all in the last world?"

"I had to be in character. It was part of my side tasks. Before, I would always stay in character, but ever since meeting you, I've acted the same way like the original but the difference is having feelings for a side character, not the female lead."

"Is that so...then explain to me about Daphne."

"She only slept in the same bed. We didn't do anything. I promise that my body is only for you. I expected to meet you as soon as possible when you came here, but it took awhile. I got jealous when I saw you with Caspian, so I just want to make you a little jealous. I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

Honestly, Aquarius can't resist seeing the puppy eyes that Adonis was giving him. They've been married for a long time, and he had been angry before. This Is one of many times, so it's fine to forgive him.

He softened his glare on Adonis. "Fine. You are forgiven."

Adonis sighed in relief. Phew! He let me go. Thank goodness.

"Anything else you want to know, wife?"

"Make me a cake then I'll interrogate you more, husband."

"Okay, okay. I'll take you to my private villa. There, no one will notice us."

"Not even servants are there?"

"Not a single soul. Only my trusted servants can go there. Every noon, there would always be servants coming to clean the villa. Otherwise, without my permission, they can't enter."

"Convenient."

"Haha~ After all, I bought it just for you."

"I wasn't going to forgive you on buying Daphne that cake I wanted, but I'll let it slide. For that, I'll make you prepare a whole meal for me for breakfast and dinner."

"I can prepare breakfast and dinner everyday for you, but the cake can wait. No sugar at night. It's not healthy."

"Fine. I still want it though."

"I'll make a little cupcake for you then."

"Okay!"

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
A/N: lucky that Aqua is nice to hubby Adonis or else he's really gonna die an unfortunate death 😂
Anyways, more Xiao Zhan ❤️❤️❤️ He fattened up a little but that's good cuz we know he's healthy!

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️A/N: lucky that Aqua is nice to hubby Adonis or else he's really gonna die an unfortunate death 😂Anyways, more Xiao Zhan ❤️❤️❤️ He fattened up a little but that's good cuz we know he's healthy!