Just some sad hours

Hi, guys.
I just want to share with you all that I'm just really sad right now and I've been crying silently to myself in my room for the past 10 minutes. I'm still crying but I've calm down a little.
The reason why I'm sad and kind of depress is that my parents don't understand me. You all probably get that feeling when your parents are really strict on your grades in school. Some of you might not but still understand it right? Well, today my progress report was sent home and I was pretty normal and happy before they called me out. I know they are disappointed in me for not getting straight As, but what can I say? I'm no brains. I may have 5 As but there's still one class pulling me down, but I think that's fine. Bs are as good as As, except As are a little bit better. Like I said, parents. I'm Asian so you might know that some, or should I say most, are really strict in their children's grades. I envy other people's parents, my friends' as well, since some of their parents don't care. I do love my parents but sometimes, they are just too much. My mom, for example, wants me to get all As, but I can't. I can have 5 but not 6. Last year was the best year since I got 6 As, but the rest I have at least one or two Bs. Then there's my dad who would always tell me to read more books. Of course I read them! It's just not getting the information processing into my brain! He would tell me read more and take the time to study more and more and focus on that one subject. Again, I really can't. Others can, but this time, I can't! I always tell myself that they don't understand me. I know they are trying to provide me the best at everything, but their way of telling me to do better in school gets me mad, angry, and at the same time, make me feel ashamed of myself. I have a habit of not talking to them and feel really awkward around them when they get mad at me and start lecturing me about my grades. My mom, especially. I mean, it's just one B! One! 89 percent and still asks me why?! Honestly, this year is really shit. I haven't ever cried about my grades like this. I have a D in my AP Human Geography class, but truthfully, I tried in the class, but there's also my other classes that I need to worry about. At first, I thought taking an AP class would raise up my gpa, but guess what? It bringing it down and I really regret taking it, and there's no way going back. There's so much stress and I've never felt this stress before. There's tons of homework and quizzes every single week and it's making me go crazy! I hate this very much. I would joke to my friends that I want to go back to kindergarten and elementary school since it was so easy. It was super easy back then, but now, in high school, I can't take it anymore. Once again, my parents are causing me to be super sad right now. There are times when they ask me about my test and quiz scores after seeing them, and I would say that the questions are confusing. They would tell me to go study and read it more carefully, but I did! The teacher gave me so many packets to do, it's hurting my eyes reading it and my hand writing it down. Every day is just homework, homework, homework, and the next day test, test, quiz and quiz. There's not a single day where I can enjoy myself except break, not even the weekends! Barely the weekends! I'm just really tired. Pouring my feelings down here calmed me down a lot since I'm sharing it with someone.

In that case, I hope you have a splendid day and thank you for supporting my story. I definitely will try to fit in a chapter tomorrow so please look forward to it.